Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: What is this?

*Kahi opens up the folder. *

Kahi: Why… This is the recording of me and MT’s chat in the Detention Center! Who gave this to me?

District Courthouse
August 11th
10:31 PM

MT: Well, Kahi, the prosecution had 12 hours to find more evidence, so let’s see how they did. Are you ready to go inside or are you gonna be a crybaby?

2 Likes

Go in, and make sure to ask why he has chocolate milk.

Is food and drink allowed in the court room?

1 Like

“I am ready to do what I have to”
Enter the courtroom

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ANSWER:

Kahi: Why the heck do you have chocolate milk?

MT: Because the censorship made me do it.

Kahi: I am ready to do what I have to do.

MT: Good. Now let’s go inside. I need to put the wig back on.

#BANG BANG

Venom: Alright, let’s not waste time. Varderan, if you may.

Var: We have a lot of new evidence we found at the scene. I’ll just dump it all out here.

Var: Firstly, I have this card. The police have seen this before. It shows involvement of Pekekoa De Killer, an assassin who has managed to escape our grasp. We know that the butler in the pictures provided by Ghosty is actually him now.

Var: Looks like Mr. Kahi got more than what he asked for: it appears that our very own Chronicler’s prints were ALSO on the murder weapon. Why? We believe this testimony explains why.

Testimony: “I arrived at the scene before anyone else had, mostly because I grew suspicious of MT’s room. When I arrived in there, I found a pool of blood. I then investigated Indi’s room, and found the murder weapon. I picked it up with my bare hands.”

Var: The costume, on the other hand, could probably fit both the suspects of the scene.

Var: Any questions?

2 Likes

didn’t Kahi have the costume?

The Starbucks™ barista.

You didn’t buy anything, so he’s gonna make you pay.

Does the mask have prints

Var: Heheheh. The mask DOES have prints. Both MT and Chronicler’s. Looks like there is no strait-forward answer, huh?

1 Like

How did you aquire this banana evidence?

BRB guys. I need to go somewhere.

2 Likes

No prob… more time to think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Var: And now we bring up our next witness, who requested only to be cross-examined via the radio: Pekekoa De Killer.

Venom: The assassin!? Why are we having him witness.

Var: Maybe you should ask the defense that question. Why would he be interviewed?

3 Likes

Cause he knows how to party?

3 Likes

Because he is a suspect, and by Ghosty’s pictures not only was he there but he also handled some evidence.

3 Likes

JEE I WONDER WHY

2 Likes

Um…

2 Likes

Jeez, I killed a man, what does it take to be convicted? Just interview me already.

1 Like

Venom: Hmm… Very well then. Contact him.

Pekekoa: Stchchchch Hello, Kahi. I trust you have been defending Mr. Zehvor quite well.

Var: His work is questionable, but if you say so.

Pekekoa: It was just yesterday when I decided I needed to disguise as a butler to assist the real murderer of the case. It wasn’t that hard. First I provided him with the costume, and then I took the murder weapon and gave him a glass of juice before he went in.
He killed the man, and then I helped him get away with him. He went out of the room and got rid of the costume, and then I kept it away in a secret area! Then I left my card so the cops thought it was me who did it.

Kahi: (Hmm… Maybe I should press these statements first)

4 Likes

Who is “He?”

Pekekoa: My employer, obviously. You want me to give a name or something?

1 Like

Oh, you mean MT?