Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Venom: Hmm… Very well then. Contact him.

Pekekoa: Stchchchch Hello, Kahi. I trust you have been defending Mr. Zehvor quite well.

Var: His work is questionable, but if you say so.

Pekekoa: It was just yesterday when I decided I needed to disguise as a butler to assist the real murderer of the case. It wasn’t that hard. First I provided him with the costume, and then I took the murder weapon and gave him a glass of juice before he went in.
He killed the man, and then I helped him get away with him. He went out of the room and got rid of the costume, and then I kept it away in a secret area! Then I left my card so the cops thought it was me who did it.

Kahi: (Hmm… Maybe I should press these statements first)

4 Likes

Who is “He?”

Pekekoa: My employer, obviously. You want me to give a name or something?

1 Like

Oh, you mean MT?

Pekekoa: My REAL employer would be Chronicler. He was the one that requested that I kill IndigoGeek, in order to spite MT. The rivalry between those two is a bitter one! Chronicler went to extreme measures to kill him!

2 Likes

SO to cover your tracks you framed MT?

Can we present the tape of our conversation with MT?

1 Like

I was just going type that. :smile:

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/5/4/54eb8c1c3b8f733fd8c35e4178c55b678fdb8e04.jpg

Pekekoa: It was Chronicler that set him up! I left my card to cover Chronicler’s tracks, but he needed to do more of it, and unfortunately now he’s about to be caught. Incompetent is he.

When the time is right. We should milk out all the evidence from him first.

1 Like

Then why did the juice glass also have MT’s fingerprints?

1 Like

Pekekoa: Um, well, obviously the cup was used beforehand by MT. I just never bothered to wash it…

2 Likes

Why were MT’s fingerprints also on the Tahu mask then?

Also, sharing cups? That’s really yucky…

Pekekoa: Well, um, you see, MT was going to use that for a halloween party the next day…

Pekekoa: Chronicler does not deserve a well-washed cup.

2 Likes

That excuse was…
QUITE
BOOTLEG!

2 Likes

##IN AUGUST?

2 Likes

Sure. Anyway, you used the sword?

Kahi: Stop being ridiculous, Pekekoa. Everybody knows that Halloween happens…

##…In OCTOBER!

Pekekoa: Well in my point of view this August was so cold it felt like October, alright?

Pekekoa: Me? I used nothing. Chronicler was the murderer! He even handled the knife!

3 Likes

Chronicler’s prints on the knife… never were mentioned
EDIT:Nevermind, forgot something …

2 Likes

No, that was mentioned before. He picked it up with his bare hands.

Still doesn’t explain why MT has his prints on the masks.

Pekekoa: You need to pay attention to the court record, skrub.