Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Correct me if I’m remembering incorrectly, but wasn’t Chronicler in the Skype chat at the time of the murder?

1 Like

Var: Both MT and Chronicler left the chat at around 7:21, except Chronicler did not announce his leaving.

2 Likes

Yes, MT’s planning book. Why would you give your employer the book after the task was already done?

3 Likes

Pekekoa: Er… This was before the task was done, right before he went into the room…

1 Like

Really? you don’t sound confident…

So Chronicler was using MT’s book to frame him?

@JMP MT’s the real killer who hired the assassin. They’re trying to pin the blame on Cronk so we have to defend him.

2 Likes

Pekekoa: You WANT me to sound confident?! Fine. I did give Chronicler the book before he went in.

Pekekoa: Yep. He was trying to frame MT. After all, they DO not have good standings with eachother!

I’m just playing along though :smiley:

1 Like

Var: Heh. I like what you’re doing here, Kahi. Keep doing it. I can’t wait to see the end result.

Was this brought up before?

1 Like

You can press it if you’d like.

What about this secret area?

I’d kinda like to press more on how “he helped the killer get away with it.” But the secret room might hint as to where he’s keeping Eljay.

1 Like

-pressing-

Are you willing to give out this secret area?

Pekekoa: The secret area was the dressing room for the butlers, and how I switched my disguise originally.

2 Likes

did anyone check the butler’s dressing room?

1 Like

Var: We did and we found nothing.

1 Like

What did you do with the murder weapon afterword? It doesn’t show up in the pictures.

Var: Chronicler stated that he picked up the murder weapon but put it down where he found it, therefore the murder weapon was found in Indigo’s room, at least according to Chronicler. However, as the defense stated, it’s possible that the body was moved. And now I have evidence for this:

Var: It’s a picture of MT’s room. We raided it and found this pool of blood on the floor. We tested it. It is definitely Indigo’s blood. Therefore the body was probably moved.