Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

I’d kinda like to press more on how “he helped the killer get away with it.” But the secret room might hint as to where he’s keeping Eljay.

1 Like

-pressing-

Are you willing to give out this secret area?

Pekekoa: The secret area was the dressing room for the butlers, and how I switched my disguise originally.

2 Likes

did anyone check the butler’s dressing room?

1 Like

Var: We did and we found nothing.

1 Like

What did you do with the murder weapon afterword? It doesn’t show up in the pictures.

Var: Chronicler stated that he picked up the murder weapon but put it down where he found it, therefore the murder weapon was found in Indigo’s room, at least according to Chronicler. However, as the defense stated, it’s possible that the body was moved. And now I have evidence for this:

Var: It’s a picture of MT’s room. We raided it and found this pool of blood on the floor. We tested it. It is definitely Indigo’s blood. Therefore the body was probably moved.

I still think the murderer was a jar of jelly as I previously stated.

2 Likes

two glasses and then an open drawer with something in it? Hm

Ahah, that screwdriver must be the real murder weapon!

Var: Kahi, please. We investigated the screwdriver and all the other things. Unrelated to the case, which is odd.

1 Like

Did we ever confirm that the pictures taken of Pek and MT his client were taken in front of Indi’s room?

1 Like

We need to press Pek’s statement more, but I don’t know what to say. :confused:

Var: I believe so, yes.

1 Like

Did Chronicler express a reason why he specifically targeted Indi?

If it was Cronk on the stand I’d try and get him to confess to knowing of an “innocent prank” by MT and overreacting to it. Hmm…

Pekekoa: He said he wanted to spite MT. Indi was MT’s friend, and Chronicler felt he could get revenge on MT by killing Indi.

Ah, revenge. A very specific word. Also found in MTs day planner. Could it be that Chronicler added this after you gave him the book in order to cast further suspicion on MT?

2 Likes

Then Pek’s testimony is incorrect according to the evidence. He states that he gave the juice before the client went inside the room to do the crime. However the crime was done in MTs room and not Indi’s room, which is the room they are standing in front of according to the picture.

4 Likes

Dude, stop trying to reach the truth. We’re playing a lawyer after all jkjkjkjkjkjkjk plzdunhurtmeh lol

2 Likes

Kahi: Pekekoa, you are lying to the court. I think this was obvious since the minute you spoke here.

Pekekoa: How am I lying?

Kahi: Well, you must be a magician then.

Kahi: Because you can’t give your client the juice if he’s entering MT’s room! He clearly took it AFTER the murder took place! Right in front of Indi’s room!

Var: But that contradicts what you said earlier, Kahi! You said he took the juice before he entered the room when Your Honor asked the sequence of the photos!

Kahi: Well then, past me is wrong. Pek’s client killed Indigo BEFORE he took the juice.

Var: Aha! Then how do you explain this picture!

1 Like