Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

We need to press Pek’s statement more, but I don’t know what to say. :confused:

Var: I believe so, yes.

1 Like

Did Chronicler express a reason why he specifically targeted Indi?

If it was Cronk on the stand I’d try and get him to confess to knowing of an “innocent prank” by MT and overreacting to it. Hmm…

Pekekoa: He said he wanted to spite MT. Indi was MT’s friend, and Chronicler felt he could get revenge on MT by killing Indi.

Ah, revenge. A very specific word. Also found in MTs day planner. Could it be that Chronicler added this after you gave him the book in order to cast further suspicion on MT?

2 Likes

Then Pek’s testimony is incorrect according to the evidence. He states that he gave the juice before the client went inside the room to do the crime. However the crime was done in MTs room and not Indi’s room, which is the room they are standing in front of according to the picture.

4 Likes

Dude, stop trying to reach the truth. We’re playing a lawyer after all jkjkjkjkjkjkjk plzdunhurtmeh lol

2 Likes

Kahi: Pekekoa, you are lying to the court. I think this was obvious since the minute you spoke here.

Pekekoa: How am I lying?

Kahi: Well, you must be a magician then.

Kahi: Because you can’t give your client the juice if he’s entering MT’s room! He clearly took it AFTER the murder took place! Right in front of Indi’s room!

Var: But that contradicts what you said earlier, Kahi! You said he took the juice before he entered the room when Your Honor asked the sequence of the photos!

Kahi: Well then, past me is wrong. Pek’s client killed Indigo BEFORE he took the juice.

Var: Aha! Then how do you explain this picture!

1 Like

Well, I think as he was exiting the room, he gave him the juice to plant in the other room, but I don’t know about that picture…

Wait…

Maybe Robot hand guy stole the book from the room, and is actually giving it to me?

*present book to show it was MTs planner

Considering that the book was not found in Indigo’s or any other room, I think the client is giving Pek the book rather than the other way around. If they are at Indigo’s room the murder has already happened so they no longer need it to get a sense of MT’s whereabouts. The only other practical thing they would do with it would be to plant it as evidence, but as I stated earlier it wasn’t at either scene.

2 Likes

Kahi: There is a simple solution for this, Var. Take a look at the picture.

Kahi: At first we were lead to believe that the book was being GIVEN to Pek’s client, however, as it turns out, it’s the other way around. Pek’s client stole the book from MT’s room and gave it to Pekekoa.

Var: But I thought those images were of Indigo’s room!

Kahi: Only ONE of them was, which is why we have different perspectives of the pictures!

Kahi: One from MT’s room…

Kahi: And the other from Indigo’s!

Venom: My goodness! That explains everything!

Kahi: Yes it does, your honor. Now the question is…

Kahi: Who really is the murderer?

Oh, hey, one of them has two flower things, and the other has one.

3 Likes

I KNEW SOMTHING WAS UP WITH THOSE PERSPECTIVES!

I brought this up, then deleted it because I thought it wasn’t relevant. Always trust your instincts kids, unless they’re terrible.

Anyway I’d like to give Pek one last chance of answering and then we roll the tape.

3 Likes

Pekekoa: Kahi… do you want Eljay to die or something? I’m ready to feed him his fugu… And once he does, I’m sure he’ll die because he did not cut it right.

Kahi: Pekekoa, my only goal is that justice is brought upon the true culprit.

Var: Then who is it? You should present evidence to suggest who did it.

-Knife
-Bloody Sheet
-Autopsy
-Newspaper
-Picture of Indi’s room
-Chatroom Recording
-Pictures
-Security footage
-Indigo’s Schedule
-Planning Book
-Costume
-MT’s talk recording

2 Likes

Time to roll the tape! Dramatically of course.

1 Like

3 Likes

Let’s roll it!
Pekekoa!!! Not that one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, then, guys. Present the evidence!

3 Likes

Oh, we have to do it ourselves?

Umm…

MT HIRED PEK! Because he was JEALOUS! He used a KNIFE! He drank some SPARKLING CRANBERRY DRINK! He wore a COSTUME! MT secretly has a WIG!

You should have it, yes.

Think about it. What is the ultimate proof to use in this situation? The decisive, tell-all proof?