Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Don’t have that on you…

You think that would work on Piraka? (Okay, maybe the magic trick, but not the running).

Dee Viper’s Piraka would probably out run you and steal the picture.

Viper: Do you really think flagging this post can help you escape? Yeah right.

Cronk: Then you obviously don’t understand how fast the Mod Squad is when it comes to flags. Sorry, but you can’t beat up Mr. Kahi, Piraka. Now get out of these boards!

Viper: Hmph. You win, I guess. However, don’t think you’ll pin all of this on me. My secret will be withheld…

~Viper leaves the scene.~

Kahi: (Well, that was weird. But looks like the trial doesn’t start again until tomorrow, so till then, I’ll have to settle out this mystery in my head…)

End of Part 1

7 Likes

Hey, I played the first game, I know how this goes :sunglasses:

Also:

That’s some nice and subtle Mod Squad propaganda. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, the next part will probably not be out until tomorrow, so as Samuel L. Jackson once said:

10 Likes

Dang.
You could’ve shanked the Piraka with the pen.

Annnnnnnnnd time zones strike again

2 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Also, cool part. Var’s face was hilarious.

In all seriousness what is on Var’s eyes?

We know that Viper did it but not how she did it, why she did it, or where Invictus went. I guess we’ll find out later.

I’ve got a couple of theories.

Viper and Ivi have an argument as shown by the opening. From here a few things could have happened:

1: Invi gets DV a Zaktann as a joke or peace offering.

1A. DV reacts angrily, because Invi thinks she is a Zaktann fangirl (She was pissed when Kahi showed her the Zaktann)

1B. DV attacks Invi before seeing the set.

1C. Something accidentally happens to Invi, with DV having something to do with it.

2: Eljay is involved somehow.

2A. Viper mentions Eljay is not innocent as he thinks, so Eljay must have done something.

2B. The Zaktann might be Eljay’s (Perhaps Invi and LJ intented to criticise Zaktann in front of DV)

2C. LJ was a witness to whatever happened between Invi and DV.

3: Invi’s whereabouts.

3A. Kiddnapped? By DV perhaps?

3B. In hiding.

3C. Lost. River might have carried him away.

4: There is another person involved (Besides LJ)

5: The Zaktann is “special” in some way. Might have special powers, a hidden message, etc.

2 Likes

Like a certain stolen Muaka?

Quite the interesting theories going on there. Let’s see how well they float. :smile:

[BANG BANG!][1]

Judge Venom: Alright, skrubs. Court is back in session for the trial of Eljay on the murder of Invictus. At least, that’s what the prosecution states. However, I’m having a hard time believing that after the points Kahi seemed to make. However, I don’t think we have enough information to pass a verdict yet, especially since we don’t know whether Invi actually died or not. So that’s cool.

Varderan: Don’t exactly see how that’s cool, your honor, especially when we’re pretty much in between a rock and a hard place.

Kahi: (Oho, we won’t be soon, Varderan. The truth is finally adding up from here. Now to unveil it and show what Viper is really trying to hide…)

Venom: Alright. Mr. Varderan, you may bring up your next witness.

Varderan: Of course, your honor.

Kahi: (I don’t like that face Varderan is making…)

Varderan: The next witness I’d like to call up happens to be… Eljay.

Eljay: What!? Me? Why me?

Kahi: I dunno, but from what I see, Varderan is gonna pull something. I was depending on Dee Viper’s testimony on this. Now it looks like he’s gonna pull a fast one…
(What should I do? Should I raise an objection?)
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnmEnjWy288

1 Like

OBJECTION
MY CLIENT NEEDS TO GO TO THE RESTROOM PLEASE

Don’t raise an objection and we’ll see what happens from here.

1 Like

OBJECTION!

Eljay has no memory of the incident, he cannot give a testimony!

1 Like

Do this instead pl0x

Kahi: Sorry, Mr. Varderan. But Eljay can’t remember a single thing about the incident.

Varderan: I disagree, Kahi. Perhaps he can… Recap… His memory.

Venom: I have to agree with Varderan on this one. Perhaps asking Eljay questions will help him remember the events. Therefore, objection overruled.

Eljay: Ooh… This is gonna be bad, I’m sure.

Eljay: Sheesh, this doesn’t seem so bad after all.

Varderan: State your full name and occupation, please.

Eljay: My name is Lewa Johnson, and I work not only for irrigation work, but also as a member of the TTV Cast. I work on recap and recent reviews.

Varderan: Continue with your testimony.

Eljay: It was just two days ago when I was at the park to film my Recap Review on Gold Good Guy. Afterwords, I was leaving the scene to put my stuff away, when I remember seeing something that caught my eye. What it was, I don’t remember. Actually, that was the last thing I remembered before I woke up on the grass and was arrested.

Varderan: Hm. Is that all?

Eljay: It’s all I can remember. Kahi told you it would be useless.

Varderan: Hmph. I disagree.

Eljay: ~gulp~

1 Like

Drat. Guess DV isnt going to show up for a while.

I think LJ saw either Zaktan or the purple scarf.

1 Like

Looch, to Var: YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A DINGUS. TAKE THAT VISOR OFF BEFORE I THROW MUAKA DUNG AT IT

Would you like to present either of those to him?

Present both because YOLO.

Show both (Zaktan first), and ask if he has any camera footage from the park.