Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Let her speak, then tell Venom what she said in the park and how she tried to attack us. You could use Cronk as a witness.

2 Likes

Paradox is cool, do what he says.

3 Likes

Paradox: Dorito of the Year!

2 Likes

Kahi: (Hmā€¦ Maybe I can make light out of the situation. This will be the last testimony, after all. I need to get that not-bootleg verdict for Eljay.)

Venom: Might as well do the next testimony. I want my moneyā€™s worth of the popcorn, anyways.

Viper: [I hope][1] all of you realize Iā€™m here to tell nothing but the truth. Now to tell you what I saw.
I was on a bench near the scene, where I was writing the script for ā€œHistory of BIONICLEā€ in pen. However, I became distracted when I saw Eljay start arguing with Invictus over something I could not hear all that clearly. All I heard was something along the lines of ā€œyouā€™re never going to come back after Iā€™m done with you.ā€ Of course, I then saw Eljay pull out a pencil and a piece of ripped paper from his jacket, giving it to Invictus to write some kind of ā€œdeath note.ā€
That was when I had enough. I stomped right over there like the British woman I was and told Eljay to leave Invictus alone. However, before I did so, he pushed Invictus over the edge of the bridgeā€¦

It was terrifying. I then ran up to him and tried to grab his arm. He shrugged me off, and when I tried to flee his range of grasp, he grabbed my purple scarf I had on me. I screamed, but nobody was around. Eventually, I tried to yank the scarf away from him, and it ripped. I fled the scene, but I saw Eljay throw his part of the scarf into the river.

I fled from him, but eventually he got more of my scarf. Of course, I yanked again, and this time he tripped when running while holding onto the scarf. He fell over and bonked his head. I managed to flee the scene without the scarf.

@Paradox Please, be patient. The game has to go down the way it goes down. And I canā€™t keep revising this thing over and over because of last-minute replies.
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aa1Dkr_1Q

2 Likes

Try showing her the pen and the purple scarf.

2 Likes

a piece of ripped paper huh? someone else possibly couldā€™ve given him the note

IDK, Iā€™m spit balling

Viper: I already told you about these two things. The pen clearly is mine. And the scarf is also mine, the result of Eljay trying to make sure I didnā€™t see his terrible crime.

I donā€™t remember there being any fingerprints on the penā€¦ well, none that belonged to Viper anywaysā€¦

Iā€™m sorry if I did something wrong, but I have no idea how itā€™s supposed to end, so Iā€™m not sure if my suggestions would make a revisionā€¦

Viper only narrates HoB, someone else (I think Var) writes the script!

EDIT:

Was Eljay wearing a jacket?

2 Likes

We did find a pen earlier. Did we fingerprint it?

Wait, the pen was empty!

She denied the scarf was hers earlier. (At least I think) LJ did not recall her having the purple one right?

1 Like

Well, it didnā€™t have any notes in it, anyways. Itā€™s a normal pen. And yes, we did:

When did she do that? Iā€™d like to knowā€¦

My bad, we didnā€™t ask her about it.

Eljay: Kahi, if you canā€™t find the contradiction, press her statements or present something! I would recommend the former in this situation!

If this isnā€™t a contradiction, then why did Invictus write the note? Was Eljay threatening him?

Of all the notes LJ couldā€™ve forced Invitus to write, why ā€œ2006 Zaktanā€ Also, she mentions the paper was ripped beforehand? That doesnā€™t make any sense. Present the note.

Press for the script she claims to have written.

3 Likes

Viper: I donā€™t know what you mean. Where did you get the Zaktan from? Note that I havenā€™t even gotten a good glimpse of the thing in the first place. I wouldnā€™t know anything about it.

Viper: I already answered this in my previous testimony. Invictus was probably writing a death note, and yes, he was threatening him.

Viper: No no. I was pretty sure Varderan announced that I was helping out with it. Do you have any evidence that he said I wasnā€™t?

Viper: Well, for jacket, Iā€™m talking about what heā€™s currently wearing, as heā€™s wearing a business jacket.

Present the note.

2 Likes

Sorry if Iā€™m behind, but ā€œ2006ā€ and ā€œZaktanā€ donā€™t seem like death notes.

1 Like

Viper: Oh. That must be the second piece that Eljay ripped up and tried to throw away. Good thing you got your hands on it!

Kahi: Ms. Viper, I have a hard time believing ā€œ2006 Zaktanā€ is a death note. In fact, I donā€™t even think Eljay would allow that to be written.

If anything, itā€™s a clue to the person who actually owned the original set!

Viper: Right. And thatā€™s Eljay.

Kahi: Thatā€™s not an absolute, Ms. Viper. In fact, I doubt he even owned the original set! I say that YOU did!

Viper: Oh yeah? Prove it then. Prove I owned that Zaktan!

2 Likes

Present the Zaktan!