Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

(He’s alive, what a surprise. /s)

Great story m8. I can’t wait for the next one!

You know what, I intended him to be alive in the very beginning, but some of the evidence I really hoped would sway you guys the other way. Oh well. I thought it was a good twist, but I guess you guys saw that coming.

(Plus the irony was supposed to be that you almost got beat up and worked hard to make Eljay not guilty when Invi could have just came out and said he was alive. The joke was that it was all a waste of time.)

Well, that might be a while… Gotta write a brand new script, and this one took a lot of different revisions, so… Yeah.

3 Likes

Take your time, no rush.

Anyway I really appreciate you putting this game together for all of us, it was great :wink:

2 Likes

It takes a long time, that’s for sure. Writing, making the characters, and then waiting for responces for answers (and sometimes they’re so good, but I make little revisions during the game to fit the story better). It’s nice to know people enjoy all my hard work.

Now only if I had the smarts to make this a flash game…

4 Likes

oh my god, chronicler I love this series so much XD

2 Likes

I missed it again, but it was a wonderful read, even better than the last one.

And it appears we’ve learned that Viper is a strong independent woman who don’t need no Skakdi.

1 Like

My jimmies were rustled

1 Like

As always this was awesome! And if you ever need any help with the script then send me a PM anytime.

AGAIN! AGAIN I MISS ANOTHER AWESOME EPISODE!

Welp, can’t wait for the next one :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I was wrong about some stuff. I’m starting to get this now. I’m sorry if I was suggesting things you can’t do in Ace Attorney, maybe a list of the actions you can/can’t do would be useful.

Dang it. I wanted to take part in this one. :cry:
Well, that was really cool. Very nicely done.

#####tag me when the next one starts plz.

######Same here.

2 Likes

######same here too

Just set the topic to “Watching”, that’s what I did.

2 Likes

Coming Sooner or Later:

It’s time to go back a little and learn about one of Kahi’s earliest cases:
#The Traitorous Turnabout!

(Featuring a return of everybody’s favorite prosecutor, Slime!)

11 Likes

lol is that Matoro’s mask? Is a matoro-related user involved?

TheMatoroMovement?

A blue Akaku…

Something tells me @Calvatron is involved with this case in some way.

1 Like

hm?

He’s playing you guys like a fiddle.

1 Like