Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

I hit him with my suitcase and impersonate Meso.

2 Likes

slime is smiling with the smile of a murderer.

2 Likes

Object some more!

2 Likes

Kahi: Your honor, the prosecution is again throwing out preposterous claims of Mesonak murdering Solek, when there is no proof.

Slime: No proof? He admitted to breaking his arms.

Mesonak: Exactly.

Kahi: Shut up, Meso. Youā€™re not helping.

Slime: Anyways, itā€™s clear that Meso has had contact with Mr. Solek, and has quite an opinion on him. Now I call the next witness. Eljay.

Slime: State your name and occupation, Mr. Eljay.

Eljay: My name is Eljay, and I do irrigation work.

Venom: Wow. This guy is even more bootleg than the last guy on the stand.

Slime: Anyways, letā€™s get on with what Eljay saw that day.

Eljay: Well, itā€™s a pretty open and shut case. I saw Mesonak walk into the room around 8:00 to ā€œmeet up with a buddy.ā€ As such, I didnā€™t see Mesonak for a while. However, when I got into the room at 7:49, Meso was gone, and there was Solek, broken into pieces while a Muaka sat right next to it. Like I said, open and shut case.

Venom: I still think heā€™s bootleg. Whatever, you may begin your cross-examination, Mr. Kahi.

Cross Examination time! You guys need to agree on what to press on or present in order to figure out the contradictions and lies in his testimony. GO.

Also, Muaka and Solek added to the Court records.

The Murder weapon, found lying next the victim. Pretty obvious.

Picture of Solek before his death. According to scientists, Solek died around 8:49 PM.

(Iā€™ll be off for the night, so start cross-examining.)

4 Likes

I present the Muaka and shall explain how useless the Muaka is at being a murder weapon.

1 Like

Who did the Muaka belong to?

2 Likes

Examine the Muaka for fingerprints.

(Never played ace attorney so I donā€™t know if you can do that)

Or as @ColdGoldLazarus said, ask who does the muaka belong to.

1 Like

This muaka, is not like the other muaka.

It smells like chrome.

What does that have to do with anything you may ask?

Wellā€¦

EVERYTHING IS CHROME IN THE FUTURE!

The Muaka could be sent back in time to a certain MNOG episode to demonstrate how useless it is :stuck_out_tongue:
JK

Kahi: Hold it. Who did this Muaka belong to?

Eljay: What does that matter to the case?

Kahi: Just answer it.

Eljay: It obviously belonged to Meso. After all, he WAS the murderer.

Slime: Your honor, I donā€™t see where Kahi is going with this. It seems like heā€™s sidetracking us.

Kahi: Iā€™m not sidetracking. Iā€™m trying to figure out who the weapon belonged to.

Slime: I donā€™t see how thatā€™s relevant, but whatever. You got your answer. Continue your examination.

2 Likes

Present the evidence that Solek died at 8:49 when eljay said it was at 7:49.

6 Likes

Canā€™t believe I missed that! Anyway I agree.

1 Like

Kahi: Mr. Eljay.

Eljay: What? What do you want?

Kahi: In your testimony, you said Solek was murdered around 7:49. Is that correct?

Eljay: Yeah, what about it?

Kahi: According to this Autopsy, Solek was murdered around 8:49. But you said 7:49.

Kahi: THUS, YOUR TESTIMONY CLEARLY CONTRADICTS THE EVIDENCE! Itā€™s a strait up LIE. What else of your testimony is a lie, Miru-wearer?

Eljay: Well, uhā€¦ You seeā€¦

BANG BANG.

Venom: Eljay, what the hey. Whatā€™s the meaning of this?

Slime: Your honor, the Defense is blurting out skrub-tier proposals.

Venom: Objection overruled, Skrub. Kahi brings up a good point. Eljayā€™s a dirty liar who bootlegs his testimony. Thus, he needs to explain why there was this contradiction.

Kahi: (Yes, I got him now. All I needed to do was point out this contradiction, and now his whole testimony will be revealed to be a string of lies.)

Eljay: Fine. Iā€™ll tell you why I told you that time. Mesonak lives an hour ahead of me, so for him the murder would have taken place at 8ā€™o clock. Simple enough?

Kahi: (Something feels off about this testimony. What is it? Iā€™ll need to check the facts of the testimonies carefully.)

The Murder weapon, found lying next the victim. Pretty obvious.

Picture of Solek before his death. According to scientists, Solek died around 8:49 PM.

3 Likes

Present that Eljay was in the same place as Mesonak (as he saw the broken Solek) in his testimony.

6 Likes

Kahi: Eljay, again you lie to the judge and to everybody in this court today. You know why? Because TIMEZONES donā€™t matter between you and Mesonak when youā€™re in the SAME PLACE at the SAME TIME.

Eljay: AGH! When will you guys give me a break! I have several shows to cover, and being here is distracting me from finishing BioCraft and other projects.

Kahi: But you never DID finish Biocraft, because you cancelled it in an announcement MONTHS PRIOR to the murder! What else are you gonna lie about, Mr. Eljay?

Eljay: Nothing, because you still havenā€™t PROVEN that I murdered Mesonak. I got my time wrong. So what? Itā€™s not a big deal.

Kahi: (Itā€™s a huge deal, but Slime could do another objection. What should I do?)

6 Likes

Ask him to prove what he actually was doing during that time.

1 Like

May I join in?

Eljay stated that he didnā€™t murder Meso, whereas the discussion revolves completely around Solek, so I say let 'em have it and see how it goes.

4 Likes

Edit: NVRM questioning him about Meso is irrelevant at the moment. I can practically see slime waiting to object.

This. ^

Kahi: What were you doing during the time of 7:49, Eljay? I doubt you were recording On Air, so what were you doing? And why did you lie to Mesonak?

Eljay: I didnā€™t lie to him. Meso is the liar!

Kahi: I find that hard to believe, Eljay. Especially since youā€™ve lied already. What were you doing at that time?

Slime: Is this really necessary, Mr. Kahi?

Kahi: Itā€™s completely necessary, Slime. Because Iā€™m trying to show the court who really murdered Solek. Now tell me what you were doing at that time.

Eljay: I swear, I was in the office.

Kahi: But you were not creating Biocraft?

Eljay: Nope. So what? I had other matters to deal with.

Kahi: (I need to get more info out of him, but he seems so tight lipped. What should I do?)

5 Likes

Eljay claims to have been working on several projects at the time the murder occurred.
Same with Meso.

I say we check the files on their computers and see when they were last edited.

Another thing we could do is SETTLE IT IN SMASH.

Winner is not guilty

3 Likes