Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

This is how I know the story is fiction

Also accept I guess.

3 Likes

How come when Iā€™m posing as a butler I donā€™t have a monocle, but when Iā€™m all spooky I do?

1 Like

ā€¦
Iā€™ll say just accept, it is for your friend, right?
And I suggest you tell someone you can trust, after all, he didnā€™t say: ā€œdonā€™t tell anyoneā€

(hope I didnā€™t jinx that one)

Kahi: Alright, assassin, you win. I accept. Iā€™ll clear MT on his conviction of murder. But only under one day? How in the world can I do that?

Assassin: If you are as skilled as Iā€™ve been told, that should be easy. Just go to the detention center in order to talk to MT. Iā€™ll be dealing with Eljayā€¦

Click

Kahi: Well, I guess I have no other choiceā€¦ Hmph. Before I go, should I go to the office and find out whoā€™s prosecuting this case, or go strait to the detention center?

4 Likes

I donā€™t see why it would matter who it is. Just head on right over there.

Hmm, I donā€™t know, if he finds out who will be prosecuting before, he wonā€™t be surprised at the courtā€¦ But for convenienceā€™s sake just go to the detention center.

Kahi: Alright, looks like Iā€™ll be heading to the detention center.

MEANWHILEā€¦

Eljay: [Oohā€¦][1] Where am I? WHA-? Who are you!?

Assassin: That is none of your concern, Mr. Johnson.

Eljay: I prefer ā€œEljayā€ thank you.

Assassin: Whatever. Regardless, I now have you captive. Now put these clothes on. Youā€™re going to start some cooking.

Eljay: Cooking? I donā€™t want to cook-

Assassin: So I guess you want to be killed here and now?

Eljay: ā€¦ Fine, iā€™ll take the chef garb.

MT: Hello, Kahi.

Kahi: MT, what have you done this time? And why did a kidnapper call me over the phone and threaten Eljayā€™s life?

MT: No idea about that. Look, you have got to help me. Iā€™ve been convicted of murder.

Kahi: Who did you kill?

MT: I didnā€™t kill ANYONE Kahi. However, somebody else killed my best friend, IndigoGeek.

Kahi: Who?

MT: ā€¦

Kahi: Oh, right. Him. Yeah, I totally care about his death. But why would you be convicted of killing him?

MT: Because apparently they found my fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Kahi: Oh goshā€¦ Itā€™s that bad?

MT: Yeah. So, Mr. Laywer, are you going to defend me or not?

Kahi: (Well, I already said yes to the kidnapper, but Iā€™m beginning to have second thoughts on this. What should I ask or say?)
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoxLKK1G5-k

5 Likes

When/Where did the murder happen?

Say:
" Iā€™ll take the case, but youā€™re gonna tell me all I need to know "

MT: Thank you, Kahi. This is why youā€™re the best cast member out of all of them.

MT: The murder? I believe Indigo was killed in his room, at least thatā€™s what the police told me when they questioned me.

3 Likes

Well, he was found dead in his room, but couldā€™ve been killed elsewhere and then taken thereā€¦

2 questions (if possible):

What was the murder weapon?

Do you remember what he was doing when you last saw Indigo?

1 Like

MT: They said it was a butter knife, but I never killed him!

MT: Me? I was playing some smash with him. Like I said, we are buddies.

2 Likes

Hmm, did you use a knife to make toast or something? That would explain your prints on the murder weapon.

Also, I donā€™t like the way that guard is looking at usā€¦

4 Likes

MT: ā€¦

Kahi: Well?

MT: Maybe I did. It was a butter knife. I just donā€™t remember what I ate.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s his alibi for the time of the murder and can anyone confirm it?

2 Likes

How else does he think his prints got on the weapon?

Whoa, weā€™re doing Farewell, My Turnabout now? Sweet.

2 Likes

So I always knew pekekoa was an evil backstabbing jerkā€¦but he shanked India withna butter knife???..

Outstanding. Great work avo

1 Like

Whoah, no, that wasnā€™t me. Iā€™m not a terrorist.

2 Likes

Heck yeah we are. Thatā€™s one of my favorite cases.

MT: Alibi? Umā€¦ Well, I donā€™t have any evidence on me, but I should tell you this: at around the time Indi died, I wasnā€™t in his room. I was chatting with the other Mods.

MT: Hmmā€¦ There has to be some way. Perhaps it was in my room after I ate with it?

2 Likes