Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Well, when was this?

A ghost killed him?

Could a butter knife make it through someone’s ribcage?

Clearly there was a fight.

So… He must have attempted to defend himself and because massive amounts of blood aren’t mentioned I’d think there’s a decent chance of him not having been killed there. But who knows

Schedule?

Also, where and what time is the security footage taken from?

Schedule:

6:30 - Preparation
7:00 - Mod of the Year
7:15 - Prepare in Room

1 Like

Wait, how is that possible?

At 7:20 Slime was talking about the Mod of the year thing as a future thingo.

Is Indi a time traveller as well?

Oh my… 3 Time Travellers in this story…

I need to stop making errors.

3 Likes

Indeed. Btw, from where and what time is the security footage taken from?

So, then, what’s the correct time of Mod of the Year?

Hmm…

I believe the security camera footage was taken at 7:26 PM.

3 Likes

So after the chat and before eljay was taken. And assuming Eljay being kidnapped is directly related then indi was killed before 7:35 as well

Hmm… shall we head out then? Or is there something here we haven’t looked over yet?

Screw you pek.
I almost got excited at this plot twist

5 Likes

Depends on what you guys wanna do.

2 Likes

If there’s more to do in the office I’d like to do it. However, I don’t see anything else to do. Can we visit the crime scene? Talk to the ME and CSI?

Unfortunatly, we cannot visit the crime scene. I feel it would be best to go to the courthouse. The trial needs to start.

Do you guys wanna do that?

1 Like

Whatever propels the plot foward :smiley:

1 Like

Head to the court house!

Although, before entering, make sure Looch isn’t hanging out there. I’m sure Kahi is sick of him interrupting the court.

2 Likes

District Courthouse
August 10th, 2015
8:46PM

MT: So when is this trial gonna be over? I was scheduled to play some Smash with some of the other masters in about an hour.

Kahi: Look, MT. I’ll do my best. As of now, you don’t look like you’re in a good spot.

MT: That’s alright, I guess.

Kahi: Alright, we need to go in.

##BANG BANG

Judge Venom: Alright, everyone. Court is now in session for the trial of Mountain Zehvor for the murder of IndigoGeek.

Varderan: It’s "M T, not “Mt.” your honor.

Venom: Oh! Well my mistake. These bootleg names on these boards are hard to understand.

Kahi: (It’s like everything is bootleg to Venom.)

Venom: Anyways, is the prosecution ready?

Varderan: Indeed, your honor.

Venom: Good. Is the defense ready?

2 Likes

Probably not, but let’s put on a bold face. A little confidence never hurt. Unless it’s overconfidence… Eh

5 Likes

That is indeed a bold face :laughing:

2 Likes

Anyways…

Kahi: Your honor, I am ready. (Kinda. Not really. Oh well.)

Var: You look nervous, Kahi. Perhaps a nice cup of coffee could help.

Kahi: No, I’m good, thanks.

Venom: If we may continue, I’d like the Prosecution to give the opening statement.

Varderan: It was just today that MT Zehvor was convicted of murdering IndigoGeek. For the longest of times they had been friends. But suddenly, Indigo was MURDERED in his room by MT by a butterknife.

Venom: Hmm… Alright. Bring up your first witness, Var.

Var: With pleasure, your honor.

Chronicler: Of all the trials I had to be at, it had to be this one.

Varderan: We just need you to testify, Chronicler. Nothing more.

Chronicler: Very well.

Chronicler: [On August 10th,][1] which is today, IndigoGeek was found murdered inside of his room. On his body were some stab wounds on the chest and bruises around his arms. I can give you this via the Autopsy Report.
The actual weapon used to kill Mr. Indigo was a butter knife. It has traces of Indigo’s blood and MT’s fingerprints.
We also happened to find a very bloody sheet that Indigo was laying on. However, no other blood was found in the room, suggesting he bled out on the sheet.
Interestingly, we also found a glass of juice with MT’s prints on it! This was discovered in Indigo’s room, suggesting he was in there.

Kahi: (Hmm… I probably need more information out of this information if anything. Pressing sounds like it would be a good call.)
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aa1Dkr_1Q

3 Likes