Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Yep. So, is he guilty or not guilty?

guilty

If we declare him innocent he dies, but only because of what he created. His fall would be of his own making.

If we declare him guilty as he is an accomplice he lives, and justice is served.

I say we declare him guilty.

1 Like

Kahi: Your honor, I say we declare him to be guilty!

Venom: But Kahi! Then you’ll lose the case!

Kahi: It doesn’t matter. We know he hired an assassin to kill Indigo, so justice will be served to him.

Venom: Alright then. I find the defendant, MT Zehvor…

Venom: The court is now dismissed.

3 Likes

What happened with Eljay?

Whelp. There goes our perfect record.

Maybe it’s for the best, now bootleg would-be clients will know that we find out the whole truth.

I second the question, where’s Eljay?

2 Likes

District Courthouse
August 11th
10:59 AM

Eljay: Kahi, thank goodness. You saved my skin back there!

Kahi: How did you get all the way over here so fast?

Eljay: Once the assassin heard the recording, he let me go.

Kahi: Right. Anyways, I’m just glad you are alive.

Eljay: But I guess your record is now destroyed.

Kahi: Meh. Doesn’t matter. I’m still better than you in every way.

Chronicler: Hey guys.

Kahi: Chronicler…

Chronicler: If you want to apologize, no need to. I need to stop doing such cruddy work.

Kahi: No, I wasn’t going to apologize, I was gonna ask… Were you the one who gave me the tape?

Chronicler: … Maybe.

Kahi: Of course it was you.

Chronicler: I knew that MT was guilty… So I needed to make sure that he didn’t get away with killing Eljay. So yeah.

Kahi: …

Eljay: Waj is still the better Mod.

Chronicler: Oh of course he is. That’s undeniable fact.

And so ended the story of MT and him trying to get away with murdering Indi. Not like it mattered, since Indi is barely on the boards anyways. Oh well. Still, RIP in peace Indi.

Regardless, this would spark up other cases, mostly because of the sloppy police work. It would only be time until everything would go downhill from here. We would enter the darker age of the Message Boards. You know why? Because of Leak Season…

#The End (for now!)

6 Likes

Thanks for another awesome case Chronicler!

3 Likes

Bah this case was a mess. So many mistakes I made. I really should have kept more track of this one, but it’s sheer largeness and all the distractions getting in the way didn’t help.

Regardless, I hope you guys enjoy.

4 Likes

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/science/kane.gif

Another beautiful case. I’m exceptionally glad I got to take part, it was a ton of fun :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the game Chronicler
It was entertaining and awesome as always

and at last i can be a part of :smiley: …even if my skills were non-existant

1 Like

A mess? Maybe. However the mess fit the plot imo :stuck_out_tongue: and most important it was still enjoyable

2 Likes

Indeed. I really hope you guys enjoyed the plot twists as well. There were a couple in there, my favorite being the true order of the pictures and their meanings.

2 Likes

How do you come up with the stories? I assume you use preexisting plots and alter them, but I wouldn’t want to deprive you of the credit you deserve.

1 Like

Indeed I do. This one heavily featured stuff from the case “Farewell, my turnabout.” (Actually, a lot more than I usually do. The only other one like this is the first one, Turnabout and Solek.) However, I add TTV elements and stuff to make it feel more at home. Then I need to actually write the script and my own actual plot twists, and then I make the sprites and stuff.

All together, its a bunch of work.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we all enjoyed it
Who cares about the mess dude, we all make/made mistakes and that’s part of the fun too
The plot twists were nice, and I think the most predictable was the MT one, cause why else would an assassin need to convince you to prove innocent someone who hired him unless he is guilty…
And I particularly loved the references and puns/jokes

1 Like

Ace Attorney actually has a lot of references, so it makes sense.

Honestly, I just felt like using the “I will find you, and I will kill you,” line.

As for the MT one, yeah I know people saw that from the beginning. That’s kinda the point though. I tried to convince you guys for a little but that I was the actual killer, but I guess that faded away once we saw more evidence.

2 Likes

One thing I’d like to know now tho, what happened to MT’s phone? Haha

1 Like

What did happen to it?

Maybe it’ll show up later or something.

2 Likes

Maybe he had it the whole time and didn’t want to get it out :V

Or he destroy it
He returned it to the store due to a malfunction
Or wasn’t his phone, but of another entity with a higher level than his, foreshadowing something bigger… Oh, spent too much time rambling :stuck_out_tongue: