Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Eat the leaves on the tree

Please stop. Iā€™d appreciate more serious answers.

Wait a minute why is there a bench at the tree

Thereā€™s something near that bench. Go to the bench.

2 Likes

Go closer, then take a look.

1 Like

Kahi: Well what do you knowā€¦ Someone left that Zaktan there in reach for anybody to stealā€¦ This could be vital evidence. I should probably pick it up.

~Kahi picks up Zaktan Canister~

Kahi: I wonder what else I could find, or who else I could find. Hm. Should I investigate a little more or ask Chronicler about any witnesses I could talk to?

5 Likes

Investigate. Kick the tree and see if any evidence falls out.

1 Like

As it might let you get some First-Hand evidence.

1 Like

Go nag Kronk for possible witnesses

Also tell him to pull the lever

3 Likes

Nag the Mod!

Kahi: Well, I guess I should probably ask Chronicler about any possible witnesses to this disappearance. Perhaps if I ask them anything they could help me figure out this mystery easily. After all, Iā€™ve been finding everything so well.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/1/1103f45f615e5a7e5f2a380ef13d2b4a99564078.png

Cronk: What do you want, pal? Iā€™m currently dealing with some newbieā€™s double posting. I really need to add the rule page to my favorites barā€¦

Kahi: I need to know if there are any other witnesses that I could talk to in order to help Eljay out.

Cronk: Oh sure, thereā€™sā€¦ Wait a second. No way. I know what youā€™re doing. Sorry, pal, but thatā€™s classified info. Itā€™s the prosecutorā€™s duty to deal with other witnesses. If you want to know what happened, you should talk to that weird Miru-wearing guy whoā€™s obsessed with mangosteen.

Kahi: (Hmā€¦ Heā€™s not gonna give me the other names of the witnesses. Maybe I should listen to him? I do need to talk with Eljay. But this is crucial info I also need.)

3 Likes

Go away, than sneak up so that you arenā€™t seen, but can see him, and overhear him.

Offer him the pen for some info. Tell him itā€™s a fine bootleg.

1 Like

Threaten to take away his mod powers

2 Likes

You guys once again need to come to an agreement. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Note to self: Add a co-council character in the next episode)

I agree with Paradox.

1 Like

Yell at Kronk for disobeying your authority

1 Like

Kahi: So, then. If you donā€™t want to give me the namesā€¦

I GUESS Iā€™LL HAVE TO TAKE AWAY YOUā€™RE MOD POWERS!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/2/a2a502a0d472f5cc359d7dd357954f4bf9b5b125.png
#####no please donā€™t do thatā€¦

Cronk: Er, fine. The only witness we really came across was Dee Viper, some british lady who happens to also be a cast member. Nobody else seemed to have seen the crime.

Kahi: Much better. Do you know where this Dee Viper could be?

Cronk: Yes. She is still here at the park. She agreed to help us with the investigation. It was nice of her. How could I refuse?

Kahi: (Chronicler, you still have much to learn. Anyways, I ought to talk with Dee Viper.)

Dee Viper: Oh, hey Kahi! Havenā€™t seen you in a long time.

Kahi: What are you talking about? I could have sworn you were in one of the recent podcasts or something.

Viper: Oh well. Anyways, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be attending Eljay.

Kahi: Actually, he asked me to come here. I need your testimony on what happened.

Viper: Well, why canā€™t you wait until the trial starts? I will tell all there.

Kahi: I need facts, Viper. For Eljayā€™s sake. Wouldnā€™t you want to help Eljay.

Viper: I thought he murdered Solek or something, though.

Kahi: No, no. That was someone else dressed up as Eljay. The real Eljay is innocent.

Viper: I wouldnā€™t say soā€¦

Kahi: What?

Viper: Never mind. Forget I even said that.

Kahi: (Looks like she wants to hide it for the trial. But I really need to figure out the truth now before itā€™s too late. I need to get her to talk.)

6 Likes

Offer her Zaktan

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure she would do anything for a good, old Zaktan. :wink:

Paradox has my agreement.