Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

It seems pretty obvious to me. He’s upholding the policy by taking down those leaks he was alerted to.

Taking the bait on purpose…

1 Like

Kahi: Seems pretty obvious to me! Meso was trying to serve justice to the leaker! So he kept the note as evidence!

Slime: What if I told you the NOTE has Meso’s fingerprints on it?

He kept the note. Why wouldn’t there be fingerprints?

1 Like

It’s common sense he would have fingerprints on it because he received the note from someone, that seems like a weak claim to state the obvious.

1 Like

Kahi: He obviously kept the note. Duh. That’s why his fingerprints where on it.

Slime: Heh. Right.

2 Likes

Slime, give me some evidence or my client will stand innocent.

Give some real evidence or your claim will seem suspicious.

Slime: Ah alright! Fine! I’ll give the counter claim: Your seeming to forget ONE thing: if the note was from Nekchir, why would there be no fingerprints on it from him? Would he have written it?

1 Like

Gloves man, maybe he had gloves on or something just to frame Meso

Slime: I finally got ya, Kahi. You have no evidence of any type of gloves whatsoever!

Court Record

My attorney’s badge. Tells people that I’m an attorney.

It contains the image of a “Jungle Beast” for the summer of 2016. Has no fingerprints on it whatsoever.

List of Leaks: Quake Beast, Storm Beast, Lava Beast, Ekimu, Umarak the Destroyer. Posted in the summer of 2015. Taken from Lego’s inner coding. Unsure of date when that happened.

PM from Nekchir:
3:37 PM
Nekchir: “Well, I guess since YOU can’t approve of this, I’ll just post it elsewhere.”
The Note:
The Jungle Leak? I just made that one up. I could fool the cast, the members of TTV because I will be seen like a giver of good to them. These people will eat up these leaks.

Is the note typed? If not we can just compare the handwriting to Meso’s handwriting.

2 Likes

Do we have a piece of handwritten work from Meso to really check on hand?

Plural: It’s typed all right! I’m still wondering why you didn’t ask for the salt!

1 Like

Alright, let’s see the salt.

If just Meso had fingerprints, Plural’s testimony has a contradiction. And why would Meso need salt?

Alright give us the ego and salt

/s

Well crud, does the font seem like something meso would use or is it regular?

@Baldric

I don’t see how

What’s about it? You said it was salty, that’s pretty normal.
Unless there are fingerprints on it

2 Likes

Fingerprints on the salt?

1 Like

The salt shaker

Plural: It’s pretty fine salt, but I personally would not use it for waffles.

Plural: Yeah there are. They belong to Mesonak as well. Why he had salt on them? Beats me.