Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Plural: It’s pretty fine salt, but I personally would not use it for waffles.

Plural: Yeah there are. They belong to Mesonak as well. Why he had salt on them? Beats me.

Plural said the note was given to him by “someone” so why say the note only has Meso’s prints? That seems a little fishy.

Hm. Maybe Meso had the salt on hand if the person who made the note really was salty?

Cause he wanted to be more salty =P

That’s restating the obvious guys. What about the waffle, can we check it?

3 Likes

No, Plural said the note Meso had was from someone.

Ask about the waffles.

3 Likes

That’s true, thanks for the catch.

Kahi: Just shut up already! You’re leading my line into a loop! What is this, some type of trickery to make me buy waffles?

Plural:

Plural: No.

Kahi: What about 'em waffles?

Plural: Oh hey! You interested now? I’ll give you some. Here’s the secret, though: there from a very special person.

1 Like

can you reveal this person’s identity or are you just gonna give the waffles?

Plot twist: they’re from Eljay’s cooking show! (Well, not really a Plot twist tho…)

And who is it?

1 Like

Tell us more about the person.

No, no, about the waffles you dropped. However, who is this secret person?

(Why do I get the feeling the waffles are poisoned?)

1 Like

Plural: The waffles I would be proud to give ya! You wanna know the secret person? Hehehe. I stole them from this guy named Looch. Yeah, he’s pretty neat. He hates everything. He stole these waffles from me and I got them back. Funny thing is, he had a connection to an infamous leaker. His name is on the box.

2 Likes

It’s actually an N, the last line is written in a different color.

1 Like

That is clearly an “N” with an extra part marked with a different color =_=
EDIT: ninja’d

3 Likes

… So is that an N with an extra line to make it an M as some sorta altered hint or… Is it a stylized M?

Slime: No proof, no pictures, no veridect! For all you know this “Looch” guy could have run out of ink on the other pen and used a different one!

1 Like

Alright… was it an M there before or after it got stolen?

Plural: Well I don’t put a big fat “M” on my special edition Eggo Waffles box, so no, the M was not there, but neither was anything else. That stupid Looch guy has no consideration for novelty items!

2 Likes

I’d say the same thing about your theory, we have nothing that suggests that possibility.

Plural, do you know where this Looch guy is so we can ask him some questions?