Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Fine! We can take a short break for the day! Besides we could ;probably gather ourselves and find more evidence!

Why did plural eat my salty bux.

I need that for my gambling addiction.

2 Likes

Personally I would advise against it.

Alright then deny the break and get Nekchir up

Kahi: I refuse to take a break! We can convict Nekchir NOW!

Venom: Alright then. Get 'em up!

Nekchir: Hello, everyone! How are you doing?

State your name and occupation

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/5/f5a5b63df93cd6405fc38f1ec892731a1fa33ba9.jpg
Nekchir: Name’s Nekchir. I’m a user at Eurobricks.

Where were you at the scene of the crime?

Nekchir: Nope. I never said that! I’m an honest man with honest ideals. I was walking my way to get some things from Looch when I noticed Mesonak posting some leaks. I told him to stop it! But he posted them. Then that Plural fool came along and scared him away. I gave chase, and he dropped something in which Plural picked up.
I tell you, though! Meso did it all!

Court Record

My attorney’s badge. Tells people that I’m an attorney.

It contains the image of a “Jungle Beast” for the summer of 2016. Has no fingerprints on it whatsoever.

List of Leaks: Quake Beast, Storm Beast, Lava Beast, Ekimu, Umarak the Destroyer. Posted in the summer of 2015. Taken from Lego’s inner coding. Unsure of date when that happened.

PM from Nekchir:
3:37 PM
Nekchir: “Well, I guess since YOU can’t approve of this, I’ll just post it elsewhere.”
The Note:
“The Jungle Leak? I just made that one up. I could fool the cast, the members of TTV because I will be seen like a giver of good to them. These people will eat up these leaks.” Has Meso’s prints.
Waffles: Contains an M?

He’s got a Kakoyin curl

I don’t trust him.

2 Likes

So you say you were confronting Meso about posting leaks on the board, but this private message states that Meso would not approve a post you were going to make, so it sounds like Meso was trying to stop you from from doing something against a policy.

1 Like

Kahi: Honestly, Nekchir, I’m tired of this. I already have evidence against you.

Nekchir: Really? Prove it.

Kahi: The private message states Meso would not approve of the post you would make!

Nekchir: Doesn’t mean I actually DID it.

Kahi: What about the note Meso dropped?

Nekchir: Had his fingerprints. Yawn Are we done yet?

Kahi: He sounds like he was trying to stop you!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/5/f5a5b63df93cd6405fc38f1ec892731a1fa33ba9.jpg
Nekchir: So basically you have no hard proof? Well, I guess I’m done here.

clearly we’ve missed something either obvious or we need to look back at the items we have now

Court Record

My attorney’s badge. Tells people that I’m an attorney.

It contains the image of a “Jungle Beast” for the summer of 2016. Has no fingerprints on it whatsoever.

List of Leaks: Quake Beast, Storm Beast, Lava Beast, Ekimu, Umarak the Destroyer. Posted in the summer of 2015. Taken from Lego’s inner coding. Unsure of date when that happened.

PM from Nekchir:
3:37 PM
Nekchir: “Well, I guess since YOU can’t approve of this, I’ll just post it elsewhere.”
The Note:
“The Jungle Leak? I just made that one up. I could fool the cast, the members of TTV because I will be seen like a giver of good to them. These people will eat up these leaks.” Has Meso’s prints.
Waffles: Contains an M? Stolen from Looch.
Salt: Stolen from Looch.

Nekchir:
Nope.2 I never said that! I’m an honest man with honest ideals. I was walking my way to get some things from Looch when I noticed Mesonak posting some leaks. I told him to stop it! But he posted them. Then that Plural fool came along and scared him away. I gave chase, and he dropped something in which Plural picked up.
I tell you, though! Meso did it all!

Meso: It was January 4th when I came across some guy named Nekchir. He came from Eurobricks, some foreign country, and wanted to show me some leaks. However, I advised against it. I know this with absolute certainty.
Soon he posted the leaks on the boards. I had to delete them but it was too late. For some odd reason people thought I posted them because I was caught taking them down from the board in front of the TTV building! I was framed!

Plural: Yeah I saw that scrub post those leaks. He was busy trying to remove him once I came into his sight. He successfully took them off but then ran away once I called out on him. This was at 3:39.
He also dropped another item, which was this salt shaker. It was SALTY alright. I chased after him and he dropped another piece of paper: a note he got from someone. I also dropped some of my eggo waffles at the scene.

Chronicler: On the 24th of December, the new “Leak Laws” were set in place by the TTV Cast. This banned ANY leaks from being spread. Of course, Mr. Mesonak himself posted the leaks hoping he could spread the news.
It was on the BIONICLE 2016 topic on January 4th he posted the leaks. They featured a green monster thing. They also had the word “confidential” written on them. Pretty suspicious if you ask me.
The leaks? Leaks for a Jungle Beast and a bunch of other creatures, and a new Umarak. Unfortunately, the Moderators could only get one of the leaks, the Jungle Beast one.
Of course, Mr. Mesonak tried to cover it up by deleting the post. However, Plural and a Mr. Nekchir managed to get a quick glimpse and flagged Mr. Mesonak’s post.

Does this help?

Meso: Once your done reveiwing the evidence, perhaps you should look back on other details?

1 Like

Oh right yeah the leaked image, which doesn’t seem like something Meso would post or create…

2 Likes

Dunno if relevant now, but the note has Meso’s prints but the image did not

Kahi: Now I know Meso personally, and if there is ONE thing Meso would never create, it would be a fake leak.

Nekchir: Uh, what? What do you mean? My fingerprints would not be on it!

Kahi: You’re right. There are none. Now why would THAT be?

Nekchir: Ergh… Because nobody touched it? That must be why!

Kahi: Someone HAD to have touched it. Meso didn’t have his prints on it, and this contradicts the list. It’s a fake leak. And I think it was made by YOU! Plural or Meso could not have done it!

Nekchir: What is this? These accusations have no standing!

Kahi: You also THREATENED Plural, which led him to eat the salt! He claims you did so! Why would you need to threaten him if you were not guilty?

Kahi: Also, the note Mesonak got a note for you saying you were gonna post them without your permission. Did we ever get fingerprints for that.

Venom: No, I don’t believe we have. Shall we get the prints on them?

Yes we should

1 Like

Cronk: Even though Nekchir sent Meso this note, we can confirm it as his. What we can ALSO confirm is that the salt shaker actually belonged to Nekchir, confirming his presence at the scene!

Kahi: (This is it, Kahi! The final straw to take down this madman! I got the proof now!)

2 Likes

Just Do It!