Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Waj: Let me rephrase that. We DID an autopsy report.

Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: Waj: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.

Penalties
! ! ! ! !

1 Like

Ok that clears things up a bit.

Strange, his mask has no blood on it yet he was beheaded. There should be blood all over it

1 Like

That is a little suspicious, and why would there be bite marks?

1 Like

Kahi: Something is suspicious about this: If Plural was beheaded, why is there no blood on his mask?

Waj: Right but his head rolled away as his body dropped. He got no blood on the mask. The head did get blood, though. This can be seen in the picture.

##Court Record

Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: Waj: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Penalties
! ! ! ! !

1 Like

Now I was away for the part of the game where Plural was murdered, but I don’t remember any police rushing to the scene.

2 Likes

I thought a mask was either the head or attached to the head. Either way still don’t get how it could have no blood on it

Waj: You must not remember, but the police kicked you out while we investigated!

Waj: The facts are the facts.

##Court Record

Picture of the Scene.

Penalties
! ! ! ! !

Why were we not allowed to gather evidence from the crime scene to be used in court? Why were we sent away?

@Triple pointed out already

1 Like

Should we point out that when Plural died (in front of us) that his mask did not have any bite marks?

1 Like

Eljay: That is OFF TOPIC. Strike two!

##Court Record

Picture of the Scene.

Penalties
! ! ! !

correction, it was not in front of us as we did not see any murderer., but we should press why there are bite marks on the mask.

1 Like

No, but we did see his final breaths and heard his moving last words.

1 Like

Waj, if Prpl was the murderer why are there bite marks on Plural’s mask, which weren’t there before?

that is true, but there is no evidence there that would help with the case.

1 Like

Eljay: Look, Kahi. Your opinion? It doesn’t matter here. You’re not a witness, so SHUSH!

i say rewrite the script so looch busts in just to kill eljay

3 Likes

We did watch him die though and wrote his will

alright Eljay, detective Waj, why are there bite marks on the mask? @Looch You will be called up to the stand in due time.

3 Likes

How would they know that.

Cos his job is to detect, and it could be evidence against his statement that Prpl was the murderer

2 Likes