Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Waj, if Prpl was the murderer why are there bite marks on Plural’s mask, which weren’t there before?

that is true, but there is no evidence there that would help with the case.

1 Like

Eljay: Look, Kahi. Your opinion? It doesn’t matter here. You’re not a witness, so SHUSH!

i say rewrite the script so looch busts in just to kill eljay

3 Likes

We did watch him die though and wrote his will

alright Eljay, detective Waj, why are there bite marks on the mask? @Looch You will be called up to the stand in due time.

3 Likes

How would they know that.

Cos his job is to detect, and it could be evidence against his statement that Prpl was the murderer

2 Likes

Waj: Here’s the thing: it’s a mystery. We’re still wondering that, too. Until we have more info, we can’t do squat.

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: Waj: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.

Penalties
! ! ! !

1 Like

Do you guys think the truck or watch could be used here?

Well that contradicts this, these bite marks are evidence that it wasn’t Prpl but someone else

@Baldric what do their descriptions say? I haven’t seen them

Shall we present the watch? That shows someone else could have been there.

No it doesn’t, he could have had the bite marks before the murder.

@DiamondKing The truck was vandalized and the watch has no fingerprints.

We saw it didn’t when we saw him die.

I remember writing on the truck, did it say anything?

@Triple go ahead

That’s what I’m getting at. there are things we don’t know yet Cause Eljay threw evidence away, and we have @Chronicler to prove that one. his playing dirty yet his claiming we’re playing dirty. and I don’t really care if that’s a strike or not It’s true and we can prove it.

Careful guys, that is straddling the line and we have no evidence to prove that Eljay is playing dirty…

2 Likes

He was about to disregard evidence.

@Baldric I saw the truck had writing, does it say anything

Kahi: (I really need to look at the Court record again… See if there is any contradictions in the evidence…)

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: Waj: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.

Penalties
! ! ! !

I say we present the watch where Waj says there was no other evidence at the scene and see what happens.

Viper called the police, not detective Waj.

Present the watch