Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Waj needs to phrase things better cos he said she called him directly

1 Like

of course, a detective usually answers and shows up at the crime scene so she would have talked with him.

1 Like

I want to call out on how exactly did he “find” a photo but I think that may lead to the same case as the autopsy report.

1 Like

In forensics work he would have taken the photo.

1 Like

Eljay: It seems our little “defense attorney” doesn’t have anything to say, Judge Venom. He can’t even find a contradiction. I knew he couldn’t take a blade to the neck. Hah! Shall we get a verdict?

2 Likes

Wait if Plural struggled with the murderer as is suggested, surely he would have Prpl’s DNA or fingerprints on him, right?

@Triple I pointed that out earlier, Waj said the mask fell away from the body, hence a lack of blood

@Baldric ok let’s do it

1 Like

Um have you tested the bite marks for DNA, cause there should be DNA on those Bite marks.

Yeah this. I also doubt prpldragon had the strength to wrestle with @Plural.

This brothers me to man. but it just a Photoshop fail.

Ugh, the blade. There’s blood on it yet there’s no blood on the floor in the picture or on the mask.

2 Likes

We should give this a shot and see if there is evidence of dna on the body…

1 Like

Hold on a minute, that sword wasn’t hanging in our office!

1 Like

Kahi: Something seems VERY wrong with this autopsy report, Waj. The fact that you lack to tell us WHO has the fingerprints on the body makes all this, ya know,

Kahi: HIGHLY SUSPECT!

Eljay: WHAT!? What are you JABBERING about?

Kahi: The body. If it got into a struggle it should definitely show DNA!

Eljay: NO! That’s not true! He’s wearing clothes! You can’t have DNA on it if he is COVERED with clothes!

(Is Eljay’s statement missing something?)

2 Likes

apparently it was or it would not be in the evidence.

1 Like

What goes on his FACE! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fingerprints would still show on the exposed parts of his body, like the hands.

4 Likes

did eljay not take forensics?

its literally rule number 1

That is true, there are bruises on the hand and any physical contact would leave traces of dna on clothes plural was wearing…

And he can’t argue he was wearing gloves, the picture proves he wasn’t

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/9/d/9dc7f6c9e2c0983505218d47f772e3210bdb9981.png

Kahi: Except his arms were EXPOSED, and the arms and hands show bruises. This definitely shows signs of a struggle.

Eljay: Where’s your proof of which clothes he wore?

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: Waj: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.

Penalties
! ! ! !

The photo.

3 Likes

The crime scene photo.

2 Likes