Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Set up man.

Still where did the sword come from.

There is no evidence of that.

And Prpl may be innocent so be careful how you word things.

Our little DNA evidence proves that she has a high chance of being innocent as well. And that would definitely put blood on his mask, of which there is none

1 Like

Also this is just a theory. which is a strike man. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I believe a DNA test would help determine who actually attacked plural.

1 Like

Kahi owns it.

[quote=“DiamondKing, post:557, topic:18699, full:true”]
There is no evidence of that
[/quote]

Eljay: On the contrary. One of our witnesses saw it with her own two eyes. A Ms. Dee Viper. She saw Prpl murder Plural outside of her window!

Venom: Ah yes. The witness. I forgot all about her.

Eljay: Your honor, I request that my NEXT witness should tell us all. Does the Defense object?

1 Like

No objections, bring her up

1 Like

should we have Viper come up or ask for a DNA report?

1 Like

No but one thing. There is no sword in our office, that is all.

@Baldric do DNA after

Oh I wasn’t aware, I thought it was said it was in the corridor

1 Like

Cronk just said we actually owned the sword. I don’t think we should call up Viper yet.

2 Likes

You that’s something we should of KNOWN.

Well it was in the report.

3 Likes

rescind what I said for now, lets get Viper.

The report and autopsy has been iffy in many places

It was but I don’t remember it saying we owned it. but any way let’s move one the DNA test please. I think Viper my be a stoner so we shouldn’t trust her.

Eljay: No objections. Bring her up, Eljay. I’d like to see you TRY.

Eljay: Hah. We will see. The Prosecution brings up Dee Viper to the stand.

Dee Viper: Hello everyone. Looks like we got a crowd of new faces in the audience. But the same two grumps that almost got me convicted of murder.

Eljay: Your grudge is yours and yours only to hold. Please, Viper. Let’s keep things civil.

Viper: Only if Kahi doesn’t ask too many questions.

Kahi: But that’s my-

Eljay: I will make sure nothing Kahi asks is off-topic, otherwise he will have a DOUBLE penalty.

Kahi: UGH!

Viper: It was on the night of February 3rd when I saw it: a shadowy figure came out of the darkness with a sword. It was almost a silhouette. They raised the blade to attack the poor Akaku-wearing boy and sliced his head off clean. As soon as they saw that I was in the window, they dropped the blade and tried to cover up the crime! I soon called the police.

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.

Penalties
! ! ! !

Now I actually want a vote on what we should do because everyone is saying a lot o’ different things.

1 Like

She might say something that goes against Eljay, and if she’s a stoner then Eljay’s witness becomes very unreliable

1 Like

I just go with majority rules.

We already know from the autopsy that this was not the case, because it shows a struggle and a ripping of the head.

2 Likes

ok, already a contradiction. Viper says the head was chopped of clean, not hacked like Eljay said.

2 Likes