Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Your honor, she is clearly covering something and her alibi is changing as we bring in evidence. Eljay’s witness seems very unreliable

1 Like

Hmm…

We could call her out on being uncertain but that might count as pestering.

3 Likes

Venom: Every witness’s voice should be considered, Mr. Kahi. Sometimes they make mistakes.

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.

Penalties
! ! ! !

1 Like

was there a struggle before the blade was drawn?

1 Like

Viper: I honestly have no idea. I only saw the blade hacking… Oh! It was terrifying.

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.

Penalties
! ! ! !

2 Likes

Do you know for certain it was Prpl?

1 Like

You keep on referring to it as a shadowy figure or you say this “hi-her”, and all the light were off when we came back, are you sure you saw who did.

1 Like

Viper: Do you think I’m some type of idiot? Stop trying to confuse me I know what I saw! I saw the silhouette of prpl! Very well, too!

Viper: The line shows where exactly I saw it from and which trajectory.

1 Like

Did the suspect appear to approach from the hall or the main office?

Wouldn’t the desk obscure the murder?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can’t just say you saw a silhouette and say for certain it was somebody.

This also.

1 Like

Well previously you referred to the silhouette as shadowy, not clear. So that’s why I asked, your role as a witness isn’t fitting because you keep changing what you saw based in the question

1 Like

Well, you have to remember, Prpl was there.

2 Likes

And so were we technically.

1 Like

Viper: I didn’t see them enter. I just saw the murder.

Viper: It’s gotten clearer for me, okay? I KNOW it was a female.

1 Like

No, Kahi was out in the hall.

1 Like

Aha, any female, not specifically Prpl.

…But she was the only female there.

You guys need to stop dwelling on this and ask a different question.

3 Likes

Dude, the only other female here is Viper… I just thought of something.

I know Cronk said there was indeed a window in our office, but where would it be on the chart? Viper can’t see the murder happen through walls.

2 Likes