Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

And so were we technically.

1 Like

Viper: I didn’t see them enter. I just saw the murder.

Viper: It’s gotten clearer for me, okay? I KNOW it was a female.

1 Like

No, Kahi was out in the hall.

1 Like

Aha, any female, not specifically Prpl.

…But she was the only female there.

You guys need to stop dwelling on this and ask a different question.

3 Likes

Dude, the only other female here is Viper… I just thought of something.

I know Cronk said there was indeed a window in our office, but where would it be on the chart? Viper can’t see the murder happen through walls.

2 Likes

How would Viper know that

@Gif.Man.Ben I like where you’re going with that idea

Viper: I have an alibi ya know. The Clock-in Card.

Viper: Here:

Viper: This is how I saw it.

1 Like

You couldn’t have seen the murder with that trajectory, it’s impossible.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter. We know it.

What you were trying to say is that a diferent female was the killer, but we already know that Looch was the killer and there was no other female.

Anyways, how did she see the murder if Plural was on the ground behind a desk?

EDIT: Kapura’d.

1 Like

The desk would not have entirely obstructed Viper’s view. and careful of just exclaiming looch is the killer.

I still brothered by the fact that she could tell it was female but could she any thing else that brother me, she also keeps changing her statement.

Also from that distance she would of heard Looch yell. it’s only one street thing in between there. there something not right here guy’s.

also how did she see the murder if Plural was on the ground behind a desk?

Also: Kapura’d.

No, I was trying to say that Viper didn’t know who’s silhouette she saw cos she changes what it looks like over the course of different questions

Kahi: Here’s the problem, Viper. You could not have SEEN the attacker from that angle!

Viper: AUGH! But he moved to hack the neck of Plural! I saw it! The attacker swiped the neck of the poor fellow and he fell onto his right side. His head tumbled off… Ugh, I don’t even like talking about it!

1 Like

You have changed your story way to many times woman. your lying about something here.

2 Likes

I thought you said it was a female who attacked Plural?

3 Likes

One thing that does not seem right is if the attacker missed his first swing, why didn’t plural duck under the desk?

1 Like

Viper:

Kahi: Well?

Viper: Whoops…

1 Like

Busted. Eljay, I sure hope you have another witness, this was a shame

2 Likes