Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

You have changed your story way to many times woman. your lying about something here.

2 Likes

I thought you said it was a female who attacked Plural?

3 Likes

One thing that does not seem right is if the attacker missed his first swing, why didn’t plural duck under the desk?

1 Like

Viper:

Kahi: Well?

Viper: Whoops…

1 Like

Busted. Eljay, I sure hope you have another witness, this was a shame

2 Likes

tell us the truth, who actually did you see?!

1 Like

Your honor isn’t it a crime to lie like this in court?

Viper: AGH! But I did see a man and a woman! I know that for sure! But… The positions… They were different…

Venom: Ms. Viper, I don’t appreciate you lying. You will receive an arrest after this for such things. Now please, tell us the truth.

Viper: Alright, alright. I will do it.

Viper: In reality, I know I saw Purple have her hands on the sword. The evidence proves it. I saw her raise the sword against the man. I could not identify him. But she was about to attack him! I know it wasn’t Plural because I saw his head past the desk.

1 Like

There was however no other dead body, therefore this appears to be another lie

1 Like

So she may of only had the sword to defend herself.

1 Like

I don’t think this is a lie, she said Prpl was about to attack, not that she actually did attack him.

Kahi: So this was self-defense, then.

Eljay: Why would she need self-defense?

Kahi: The attacker must’ve broken into the house.

Eljay: How did the attacker rip of the head then?

1 Like

Question for Cronk, was there a DNA analysis when we were bringing Viper in?

1 Like

Eljay: There has been and we found nothing.

Prpl picked up the sword, the killer broke in and took it and then killed Plural

There was no DNA test on his body as we proved earlier with the anatomy, so we couldn’t find out who gave Plural the bruises

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Yeah there’s something wrong with that a bite mark would have DNA on it. Hmm I wonder…

Eljay: Ah! But the only person who wielded the sword was Prpldragon, not an attacker! So how could that work?

1 Like

It said it had Prpl’s DNA, that doesn’t mean it can’t have someone elses

1 Like

Was the DNA testing done in between when when we brought Viper to the stand?

@DiamondKing In Ace Atorney games, the evidence does not lie, it was only Prpl’s dna on the sword.

1 Like

I think he may of just did it with his bear hands.

The attacker could’ve been wearing gloves.