Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

This was pretty sweet, but whatever happened to Looch?

1 Like

Since Plural ate all his Salty Bucks, he fell into serious debt with the mafia and wasn’t able to repay it, which lead to him being killed.

2 Likes

Ah, the Forgotten Turnabout? I really liked that one. It was certainly memorable to me.

1 Like

Gosh dangit. I go to a movie and I miss the whole thing!

######And it was a good movie…

3 Likes

Blast it all! I missed the first part!

2 Likes

Was it Deadpool?

2 Likes

Yes, actually.

1 Like

##Nightmare in Turnabout, Part 2

February 3rd, 2016
Outside the Courthouse.
12:00 PM.

Kahi: (Well that was a mess. Oh well. Finally I get to go home and get some rest.)

Kahi walks out of the courtroom and begins to walk down the street when he notices a yellow waffle truck. Kahi tries to turn around but the owner catches up to him.

Plural: Hello, random pedestrian! Would you take some interest in some WAFFLES?

9 Likes

“Heck yeah! Your Waffles are the best Waffles.”

3 Likes

Waffles are pretty cool.

Kahi: Might as well.

Plural: Ah! You picked the right place for fresh waffles! It’s guaranteed fresh!

Kahi:

Plural: ?

Kahi: You know these are packaged, right?

Plural: Maybe.

Kahi: You know what? I’ve had enough of your crud today! You embarrassed me in court and now you’re trying to sell me cheap waffles! What kind of a sick man are you?

Plural: I’m a Lego System enthusiast and seller of waffles! What else would I do?

Kahi: I dunno, get a life? Now I need to go. I can’t be out in the sun too long without my sun glasses.

Plural: WAIT! Actually, I need your help with something.

4 Likes

If it has anything to do with your stupid waffles, I’m out.

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/a/2a21e61c086ea62783b891c75609558523e6934c.jpg

Plural: You know how I lied today in court? Heheheh… Well, I’m gonna need some proper defense, AND I’m gonna need protection from the Okoto Mafia.

Kahi: You know I’m not a body guard, right?

Plural: Right right, but still. I don’t feel safe around these parts. Especially now that the Looch guy knows I strait-up got rid of one of his men.

3 Likes

Would you be consider homeless by any chance? Why I’m asking this is not important.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/9/f9f4193ac6f69be7d478bf82e7ed6aa7b8ffa0c6.jpg
Plural: Do I LOOK like some homeless bum to you?

Kahi: … Yes?

Plural: Augh whatever. Well, what else do ya wanna know? I’m in a crisis here!

4 Likes

Alright, if you feel in danger I’m sure Cronk can help.

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/a/2a21e61c086ea62783b891c75609558523e6934c.jpg
Plural: Bah! You don’t get it! These guys are gonna get me into legal trouble! Those scrubs are the reason I need your help! Please promise me you’ll help! I can tell you the details!

2 Likes

Please do.

1 Like

Please do go on.

Legal trouble? Care to explain?

1 Like