Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Ok, I hope you make more in the fugue and I will be here when you do, great fun :slight_smile: !!!

Nightmare in Turnabout sounds better

@Looch I don’t see anything wrong with that

2 Likes

Only if you want this turning into Doom and Kahi enters the shadow realm to kill the CyberLooch

2 Likes

February 5th
Defense Lobby #3
2:20 PM

Prpl: Well that was pretty entertaining. Don’t you think?

Kahi: I still need to wash out my eyeballs.

Prpl: Ah, c’mon. That was a masterpiece of art.

Kahi: I really wouldn’t agree.

Cronk: Oh hey you did it! Prpl wasn’t convicted! Nice to see that, Kahi!

Kahi: Yeah, well, I really didn’t need that evidence you gave me.

Cronk: Speaking of the evidence, I’m gonna need it back.

Kahi: Oh sure. Here’s all my evidence (besides the Attorney’s Badge.):smile:

##Court Record
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.
Plural’s Deed
Deed ID: 7216
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck
Recently leased to Looch.

Cronk: Uh… Where’s the Muaka?

Kahi: What? It should be here…

Cronk: It’s NOT. Oh gosh, Var is gonna kill me.

Prpl: Someone stole your Muaka? What a shame. Hopefully they track it down.

Kahi: Well whoever it was, I wanna make sure I find them and get it back.

???: Ahem

Eljay: A mighty fine show out there, Kahi. A fine show.

Kahi: You’re just jealous that I figured out the puzzle.

Eljay: Regardless, you didn’t use hard evidence to bring him down, which makes me a bit ashamed of you. If you we’re a real attorney you would have used pure facts. Sure you solved the puzzle of his confession, but I don’t see you as a true attorney. Unless you have evidence to tell me otherwise?

Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/d/2/d2a364b5f03943eefb35917087bb7a59e15c1709.jpg

Eljay: Your Attorney’s Badge. Hmph. At least it’s hard evidence. Now you’re learning to do things like a real attorney. Analyzing puzzling evidence and finally staying on topic. This is how you act like an attorney. Hope to see you on the next podcast.

(Eljay leaves the lobby.)

##MUNCH MUNCH

Prpl: Well good riddance to him.

Kahi: I have a feeling I’m gonna see him again… And he’s gonna keep up with his penalty system. Ho boy, am I in for a treat next time.

end OF NIGHTMARE IN TURNABOUT

7 Likes

Aw I’m kind of sad I missed the end. Well good job figuring that out guy’s. Looks like I wasn’t needed after all.
Groovy show Chronicler, Groovy show…

1 Like

Brilliant ending, thanks for putting this all together.

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

I actually wrote the case so you’d end up having to defend yourself once you collected all the right evidence. The man standing in the room, the Muaka biting the head of Plural off, the hand-prints on the Muaka and a lack of an alibi I wrote in to make sure you guys would have to defend yourself and try to figure out HOW Looch was guilty, since there were not a lot of pieces of evidence.

In the end, the intended outcome was that you found out the acrostic poem in the testimony and used that to win, since Looch would constantly accuse you.

4 Likes

Your groovy man.

1 Like

That was amazing. :smile:

This was really clever.

And this was glorious. :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks. I knew that would trip people up.

2 Likes

Everyone’s saying “OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU”
and all I did was read Looch’s poem

4 Likes

I’m surprised you caught it.

Actually I’m surprised ANYONE caught it.

4 Likes

bravo! Good show! Now when can we make this into a real game? /s

1 Like

I wish.

2 Likes

If only I had the time and resources needed… I’d love to make games. I come up with ideas all the time. Props to you for being able to do so much.

That being said, I have to admit I probably would’ve never figured out the poem especially since you seemed to want us to figure things out properly with evidence. Shoulda known better :laughing:

3 Likes

Well I did, but the twist was that you HAD to use your old skills to prove a point to Eljay that witnesses will have puzzling testimonies and it takes a little thinking OUTSIDE of evidence to win a case.

It’s stressful, but in the end it’s all worth it because you guys seem to enjoy them. Quite frankly I like writing them, too. I know Dr_Chronos gave me an idea for a case that I will DEFINITELY use in the future. Perhaps you can PM me and share your idea?

4 Likes

Are you serious I missed it again.

1 Like

Yes you missed it again my friend.

1 Like

I coulda sworn I was watching the topic.

2 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/kahi-nuva-ace-attorney-the-concentrated-version/14130/26

It’s a bit late, but the special Concentrated Edition is out for this episode!

Look at posts 25-31.

5 Likes