Kahlnemarok (Final Update 11/12/23 new photos)

Final update and story 11/12/23 So! I know I’ve posted so much of him recently and I apologize, I just wanted to get him just right to say he’s finished. Well today he is! I completely yet again redesigned the head to give Kahlnemarok more teeth and a better jaw alignment and range. I also added some shoulder blade spike parts and a few other tiny things in the rib section. I hope you like this final version of Kahlnemarok! ***FINAL STORY: “Kahlnemarok is a strange being, evil, malevolent yes…but also odd in its abilities. Such as a longer range defense with it’s tail. It will completely twist around and stand on its arms and use its legs and tail and body for longer reach like a Nui Jaga uses it’s tail. Toa should take note of this before engaging in combat. This is as much information as I can put on record of this being and so will be my final entry. If there is one last piece of wisdom I can impart, it is this…never seek this creature without a team at your side.” - Norik ***OLD STORY: “Kahlnemarok is it’s true name, this being has been around since time immemorial, living in pure darkness where it came from. It completely devoured and ruined everything in its dimension. Though it is immortal, so it remained alone, waiting, watching for any sign of a way out. Now that it has one, nothing is safe… nothing will be spared.” MOC INFO: So! I gave him a name finally lol and updated the build to be better and more color cohesive with the grey and black. I added many articulation features and elongated the limbs and body and gave him a tail. The tail comes out when he has to fight or is chasing prey. I hope you like this final version! ***OLDER STORY and INFO: The Thing From The Darkness: Berserker Form! “The Creature you witnessed yesterday was but a facade! a disguise if you will, the best way in its mind to draw in unsuspecting victims, also known as it’s “Jester” form. This “Berserker” Form, is in fact it’s true self and nature. Toa should be weary of such an encounter.” MOC INFO: This MOC now has four arms with all articulated fingers and better hips. Also a new head! As well as a few aesthetic changes. He stands at 12.1” tall when standing on two legs. I hope you like it!)
***OLDEST STORY: “Sometimes when a Kanohi Olmak is used, something comes through the darkness…This “Creature” came from such darkness. Though it has no name pronounceable to the denizens of the prime dimension, it matters not…for if this monster crosses your path, nothing else will matter but the hope of survival.” Today I have for you a creature! A monster if you will! A creature of darkness with immense power and strength despite it’s bizarre and Skeletal appearance. A terrible wonder from a place beyond imagining! And also absolutely articulated for great poses and a hinged jaw! Final version (updated True Form) beyond this point:

True Form with tail (old version) beyond this point:

“Berserker” Form beyond this point:

“Jester” form beyond this point:

23 Likes

I love how spindly and jagged he looks! As unwelcome as he might be, there’s a certain comical nature to his appearance, a menacing look that has a bit of humor, like he’d crack a joke before ripping your throat out.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend! That’s exactly what I was going for! Hazzah! Glad he has any of that showing through! I thought the ears and the close together eyes and huge teeth would make a fun yet off-putting appearance lol.

4 Likes

@Powers0016 Of course! It always feels good to get your intended theme across! The eyes and teeth really sell that image.

5 Likes

Absolutely! Couldn’t agree more. I really want to do more original characters like this. I was doing revamps for such a long time lol.

4 Likes

Really nice! I like the dog-like appearance this creature has.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

this is excellent.

5 Likes

Evil skeleton monkey. :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

certified Thing From The Darkness moment

8 Likes

Thank you so much everyone!!!

4 Likes

He looks very unhinged, like maybe he was normal once but was corrupted by the Olmak or smth idk

Very cool moc, I like how skeletal it looks

4 Likes

That’s a fun idea to add to his story! Good thought! Thank you as well!

4 Likes

you really are good at creating these monsters

5 Likes

WOW! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it, thank you.

3 Likes

Ooh this moc looks pretty cool! I like the creepy, skeletal build and it’s actually built really well. Nice head design too, overall neat job

3 Likes

Thank you so much Rukah! I’m planning a berserker form to this guy in the next day or so and will post it here.

4 Likes

Ooh fun

3 Likes

The spindly design and toothy jaw are both executed very well, and they look even better together.

4 Likes

Final Update 11/12/23: So! I know I’ve posted so much of him recently and I apologize, I just wanted to get him just right to say he’s finished. Well today he is! I completely yet again redesigned the head to give Kahlnemarok more teeth and a better jaw alignment (extremely difficult to figure out i must say lol) and range. I also added some shoulder blade spike parts and a few other tiny things in the rib section. I hope you like this final version of Kahlnemarok! Next up is less scary creations haha. FINAL STORY: “Kahlnemarok is a strange being, evil, malevolent yes…but also odd in its abilities. Such as a longer range defense with it’s tail. It will completely twist around and stand on its arms and use its legs and tail and body for longer reach like a Nui Jaga uses it’s tail. Toa should take note of this before engaging in combat. This is as much information as I can put on record of this being and so will be my final entry. If there is one last piece of wisdom I can impart, it is this…never seek this creature without a team at your side.” - Norik

5 Likes