Kaitaki: The Guardian

"In the vast holds of the Ark Ship Mata Nui, the Builders stored many strange and unknown devices. Masks of great power, weapons untested, and mighty warriors sealed in stasis.

To guard them all was set Kaitaki, a warrior in the mould of the Toa, bearing the mask of Wisdom,"

“Kaitaki guarded the vaults of the Ark Ship for the entire duration of its travels, and its long hibernation beneath the waves,”

“When created by the Builders, Kaitaki was given the mark of one of their ancient Houses of Guard, long forgotten by all but the most esoteric historians on the Builder’s world. It became the crest of the Guardian, and would serve as a template for the Great Kanohi Hau,”

The Guardian and The Judge

Kaitaki uses a very similar frame to Kromastus - the same proportions and torso, slightly different limbs

18 Likes

i like the use of the chrome Hau paired with the G2 Tahu mask shoulders, gives the moc a nice design synergy

i also like the colours, very Takanuva-y but hey if it worked on him why can’t it work here

cool moc!

3 Likes

Thank you!
Yeah, Takanuva was certainty a major influence - if the Avohki came in pearl gold, this might have been a revamp :sweat_smile:
I’m glad the colours and shapes worked well together :blush:

2 Likes