Kane-Ra Revamp

Literally only made because I wanted Toa Rahu to be taming/riding one and the original is too small.

Hopefully you get a kick out of it ^^

(Edit: updated horns and other minor changes.)
io. file: Kane-Ra.io - Google Drive (credit is appriciated)

46 Likes

Straight-up gorgeous. I love the piston element to the forelimbs, and the giant canister shoulders add a lot to the silhouette.

7 Likes

This is one bull you do not want to mess with. I like the parts usage and the piston/tube detailing, and the moc has a very imposing feel. Nice job!

3 Likes

At least this is better than having tank treads for legs…I’ve always found them to be really weird and annoying.

Awesome job!

5 Likes

@Barachiel @Rukah @The_Blue_Panda Thank you all so much!

I adapted the build into a Muaka for fun but I think it actually works xD

11 Likes

neato.

3 Likes

This is insanely cool. Puts the original to shame. Rahu also looks great on it.

I do wonder if there’s a way to preserve the chomping function though.

5 Likes

The chest cavity is mostly hollow so there’s definitely room for the extended neck, would have to nix the tire hump tho and it would get rid of the head articulation but definitely possible

4 Likes

dang he did not skip leg day…

5 Likes

clever use of the mertu canister lid on the shoulder

4 Likes

foreleg day that is…

3 Likes

This moc is a load of bull.

And I mean that as a complement

4 Likes

Now this is a great revamp. If only it was the actual set… Also, that’s a great use of the canister lids there!

2 Likes

Really nice. Haven’t seen to many kena ra revamps.
Is there option to get studio file of him so i could build him @Gigamesh?

3 Likes

The placement of the horns makes it look more like a goat than a bull, but that’s my only nitpick. Everything else is awesome.

3 Likes

@Kazdaniarz Added the io file to the original post, although I can’t guarantee how stable it is IRL

@ToaVidal Haha you’re not the first person to say that, updated accordingly.

3 Likes

I love how you kept the random yellow arrows on the shoulders. XD

1 Like

ARE THOSE CANISTER LIDS?

2 Likes

This is a neat design!

2 Likes

This is an incredible revamp. Despite being a very complex-looking build using far more pieces than the original, you still managed to capture the shape near-perfectly. The similarity of the head is the best part.

The hoof shape of the CCBS shells is great as well.

4 Likes