Kanohi dump

They look great. Really like the orange one, the geometry looks fantastic.

1 Like
  1. Makuta styled “mask of clairvoyance”.

2. Adaptive Hau.

3. Concept art for a mask of possibilities I should’ve used for my hagah art entry.

7 Likes

Looks great! :wink:

1 Like

Can you make those masks public?

They’re not 3d models, just very rendered 2d art. I’m glad you thought they were real though but yes, you are allowed to use these designs.

3 Likes

Do we have to give you credit if we make the masks, cause i call dibs on @KanohiReqis omulo ispired mask.

1 Like

As long as you don’t claim the design as your own, I’m fine

Thanks!

1 Like

3/4 view sketches for the two masks.

6 Likes

I forgot how to draw my Sanok. This got 126 like son Instagram and I don’t know why.

5 Likes

@KanohiReqi can you make a transparent PNG of your omulo inspired mask?

1 Like

Sure, you can have it.

4 Likes

Thanks!

EDIT: is it possible to get a 3d version of the “omulo”?

1 Like

I really like that mask of possibilities, great job :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks, I tried to match it to the textures of Pouks’ armor. It’s something I would’ve put in the art contest had I not preferred the kakama then.

I’m working on the kanohi Pehkui and I want to give it a motif based on its ability rather than “a cool mask” so I went for a more rodent approach for the bottom three. Leave our thoughts.

I don’t think so unfortunately. I heard GK commissioned a 3d modeler but the modeler hasn’t contacted them in a while.

4 Likes

i think D is my favourite as it still has the “rodent” designs but unlike F and G it doesn’t feel like a Rattrap face redesign

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I did more with the rodent theme because ultimately I want a design that screams “I can shrink” much like the kaukau screams “I can breathe underwater”. If it looks good on Norik then that would be great.

I made side views for H and K. To be honest, I think this works more as a Mask of Rahi Control.

3 Likes

what happened to E?
i think the H’s “ears” being more geometric looks the best

2 Likes