Kanohi dump

Collection of masks sketched in my free time.

First mask is a makuta varient of the Volitak.
Orange mask inspired by the Kanohi Olumo by @GKL733 on Twitter.
Third mask inspired by outdated mask of psychometry.

26 Likes

At first i thought this was a Kanohi called “Kanohi Dump”
That last mask is great, very creepy!

2 Likes

Oh nice
They look very cool.

1 Like

The orange one is probably my favourite great job!

2 Likes

It was inspired by a shadow matoran by @GKL733 on Twitter. I’d honestly buy this set in a heartbeat.

16 Likes

They all look really cool, the first one kind of looks cat-like, though that might just be the little points on it.

1 Like

Shoot it does! And I just remembered that there’s a killer queen styled Pakari. This would make for a great Sheer Heart Attack.

2 Likes

Who’s the makuta behind him

It’s another moc the artist made named Thoraxi. Most likely meant to combine with Abdoma like the other matoran. Before you ask, there are no models for the masks, the artist is just really talented.
Fun fact: the mask’s original power was just sensing light but the artist changed the name and buffed her mask.

9 Likes

3 Likes

They look great. Really like the orange one, the geometry looks fantastic.

1 Like
  1. Makuta styled “mask of clairvoyance”.

2. Adaptive Hau.

3. Concept art for a mask of possibilities I should’ve used for my hagah art entry.

7 Likes

Looks great! :wink:

1 Like

Can you make those masks public?

They’re not 3d models, just very rendered 2d art. I’m glad you thought they were real though but yes, you are allowed to use these designs.

3 Likes

Do we have to give you credit if we make the masks, cause i call dibs on @KanohiReqis omulo ispired mask.

1 Like

As long as you don’t claim the design as your own, I’m fine

Thanks!

1 Like

3/4 view sketches for the two masks.

6 Likes

I forgot how to draw my Sanok. This got 126 like son Instagram and I don’t know why.

5 Likes