Kanohi dump

@KanohiReqi can you make a transparent PNG of your omulo inspired mask?

1 Like

Sure, you can have it.

4 Likes

Thanks!

EDIT: is it possible to get a 3d version of the “omulo”?

1 Like

I really like that mask of possibilities, great job :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks, I tried to match it to the textures of Pouks’ armor. It’s something I would’ve put in the art contest had I not preferred the kakama then.

I’m working on the kanohi Pehkui and I want to give it a motif based on its ability rather than “a cool mask” so I went for a more rodent approach for the bottom three. Leave our thoughts.

I don’t think so unfortunately. I heard GK commissioned a 3d modeler but the modeler hasn’t contacted them in a while.

4 Likes

i think D is my favourite as it still has the “rodent” designs but unlike F and G it doesn’t feel like a Rattrap face redesign

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I did more with the rodent theme because ultimately I want a design that screams “I can shrink” much like the kaukau screams “I can breathe underwater”. If it looks good on Norik then that would be great.

I made side views for H and K. To be honest, I think this works more as a Mask of Rahi Control.

3 Likes

what happened to E?
i think the H’s “ears” being more geometric looks the best

2 Likes

Garmadon got him

3 Likes

A mask of rahi control based on @Lamentte 's Kualus.

Mask of emulation redesign.

Mask of growth from that render everyone saw when they were younger and searched “Toa Hagah”.

7 Likes

The mask of growth looks like a protector mask!

3 Likes

I really like this idea. My favourites are probably J and K.

1 Like

I’m working on my inorganic Iden for the Zaria Fanon contest. Let me know if the mask should be smooth like the original or sharp to resemble the artwork.

3 Likes

looking good so far

2 Likes

I actually finished it days ago and posted on my Zaria topic but here’s the final product anyways.

2 Likes

Yo that shoulder armor looking thing is sick, really wish it was a piece.

6 Likes

I’m glad you like it👍

My sketch for the Mask of Emulation. I said I was going for a complete overhaul and the design but instead I went closer to the original. Hopefully it doesn’t resemble an existing kanohi anymore. Credit to King Sidorak for the metru head pic.

4 Likes