• Psychometry
  • Intangibility
  • Possibilities
  • Elemental Energy
  • Mutation
  • Scavenging

0 voters

10 Likes

At the moment nobody wants to use the Olmak with me c’mon.

1 Like

Do we have to vote the mask for its design or powers?

2 Likes

You can probably guess my pick for the Hagah…

1 Like

Powers. If you’re unsure what certain terms mean, check out the wiki.

1 Like

Most useful masks in therms of real life practicality (to me) are
Kaukau (Would be quite useful for underwater excursions which normal people would need wather breathing devices for).

Rau (Translating, understanding and speaking each language, human and animal is so useful, not to mention reading every text. That would give me a fine paying job for sure).

Calix (being at the peak of natural physical abilities would be a rather useful thing for regular use, why need a mask of super strengh or speed when I just need to be the best that humanity offers).

Faxon (the least evil mask of the mahri group, this one would add animal peak abilities to the already peak human abilities, and given that the animal kingdom boast an impressive amount of what we would call superhuman abilities with animals, I dont really need half of the masks that only give you one specific ability, granted I would need animals around me but notthat big of an issue if I already have the Calix).

Crast (a way better mask of shielding, flight, and levitation, dont really need to add to that really)

Rahi Control (In this case control of animals, would work nicely in conjuction with the Faxon and Calix)

Avohkii (Who wouldnt want to control light and what not, not only that (if you arent a screwed up evil person) it also can spread understanding to others, generating peace and trust)

Mask of Creation (being able to create anything, make exact plans of it, and recreate stuff, that got to be the most useful of all the legendary masks…because Ignika is unstable for regular use, and Vahi would mainly be useful for cheating on tests (or if you are evil for killing and stealing) other than that is rather useless).

Rode (for general social aspects, also when watching news, during elections, during job situations…so useful)

Olmak (FOR ADVENTURE, also much more useful Kualsi, dont really need to worry about my atoms being disassembled and then reasembled with all the philosophical debates over that, Olmak just maks worm holes and dimensional gates so I dont need to pop in and out of existence and consiousness)

Also Shout outs to the Masks of Healing (become Mask Jesus), Biomechanics (I can haz control of all the internetz).

Do yourself a favor and DONT look up Mask Jesus online.

2 Likes

I want to be mask Jesus. Someone photo shop that please.

Too late.

1 Like

Thanks tonight I’m gonna have some nightmares.

THANKS HUMAN CURIOSITY!

Time to photo shop a mask on Jesus.

1 Like

According to the wiki, the Great Faxon gives you the abilities of Rahi in your general area (if you’re underwater, you get ALL underwater Rahi powers. If you’re on land, you get ALL land Rahi powers. If you’re in the air, you get ALL flying Rahi powers.)

You can probably tell it’s my absolute favorite.

2 Likes

Oh my indeed.

Really, as of now, nobody wants to alter probability except me?

Probability doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Mata Masks

Eh, I don’t particularly want to be fast or strong; those two are boring. Shielding is cool, but not particularly useful, really only good for one thing. That leaves Levitation, X-ray Vision, and water breathing. All are pretty cool: being underwater is cool but I hate holding my breath and diving gear worries me. Flying is just cool, and I always like to know what’s going on around me, so X-ray vision would be cool. In the end, all three stood equally, so I chose the Kaukau because it looks cool.

Kaita masks

See previous answer.

Metru Masks.

Meh, Night Vision is a glorified flashlight, Translation would be okay but not really exciting. Shapeshifting is basically only good for fooling people, but I’m not really a good actor. Mind control… I just don’t like the idea of controlling others. Invisibility isn’t really useful if you still make noise, but telekinesis? The power I’ve imagined ever since I was little. The power to move anything, with seemingly no nerfs, this ability is the single most OP mask in BIONICLE that isn’t legendary.

Inika:

Okay, I could go into the other masks, but let m just say that except the Sanok and Elda, they’re all cool. But the Iden is really cool. Flight, invisibility, intangibility, and super speed all at once? Count me in. Now I just need someone to watch my body…
Mahri

The Zaath is pretty uncontrollable, the Arthron a glorified radar, the Tryna… again, I don’t like the idea of puppeteering corpses. The Garai is okay and the Faxon would be cool, but I like he idea of being able to sneak around stealthily.

Karda Nui.

Time Travel. Need I say more? Sure, you don’t remember anything, but what’s to stop you from carving a message from your future self into your armor?

Hagah.

Emulation. The ability to have any power on this list, at least for a while. Need I say more?

There’s something fascinating about the Kraahkan. I’ve always wondered: why was it made, and why does Teridax of all people have it? He wasn’t always an avatar of evil. Could it be Teridax himself made it?

Legendary

Powers aside, there’s something fascinating about a living mask.

Miscellaneous:

Olmak. The ability to go literally anywhere, anytime.
Intangibility: I just find walking through walls cool.

Well, it probably doesn’t.

I’m done.

~W12~

Mask of Levitation only makes you float above things, it doesnt give you the ability to move around what the Mask of Flight would give you. Levitation is good for saving you from a fall, and thats basically it.

Why have Telekinesis mask when you can just make a telekinetic device with the Mask of Creation, that mask is super OP. Also the Mask of Life has more drawbacks with its use than pros…you dont even know that you are worthy to use it, it could just backfire at you and mutate you to the point of contemplating horrible stuff to yourself, or just going crazy. Not worth it at all. Mask of Creation does not have any drawbacks besides outside influences.

With that logic, why have any mask when you can replicate it’s powers with the MoC?

1 Like

Well yeah, If I could choose ONLY ONE mask, it would be the Mask of Creation (G1 version), that mask from a technological side is super OP and has no drawbacks with using it.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Still cool though.

Actually, had it been the kadin going up against the Akaku and Kaukau, I probably would’ve gone with the Kadin. (The Kadin only lost because it went up against the Iden)

Y’know, now that you mention it… I admit I was just thinking of the Mask of Creation as the mask of instruction manuals, but you do have a point; you could basically invent anything. Only real problem would be materials and your own abilities.

1 Like

I have this most powerful artifact mask of all of existence that grants me the ability to make basically anything…uses it to create the best MOCs and win at LEGO contests.

(Cmon, at least once)

Then I get hired by LEGO and I revive Bionicle with G3.

G3 creates world peace.

Happy Ending

Oh, I may have voted according to design.

hm

All of you who voted Avohkii are WRONG

4 Likes