Kapura ARG?

I’m not sure if there is already a topic for this but the other day I discovered an Instagram account called cultofkapura. All of the posts are rather strange many with random strings of characters, maybe urls or something related to that, along with the phrase “he is getting faster”. here’s just one of the posts to kinda show what I’m talking about.

I have literally zero experience with args so I don’t even know where I would start with this.

7 Likes

I’d start looking around at its posts and who it follows to see if you can get any connections to anything, I’ve never done any ARG hunting either but it sounds rather interesting somebody’s doing a Bionicle one.

1 Like

There’s always the possibility that someone made the account to just say random stuff as a joke

1 Like

Most ARGs are either a joke or just for fun.

The “random strings of characters” are base64-encoded text, which you can decode with https://www.base64decode.org/.

edit: I went through and transcribed all the image-based strings so you can easily copy-paste them into the translator. It’s kind of a pain so I don’t know if I’ll keep doing it.

1 Like

I didn’t know kapura had the speed booster.

1 Like

Never heard of a ARG

What is that anyway?

Alternate Reality Game. It’s basically an interactive project.

1 Like