Kardas and Vezon

Good Kardas… nice devastating monster. Are you my favorite engine of destruction? Yes, you are

Check out the rest of the collab builds here:

65 Likes

that dragon is cool, not sure if it look like a bionicle dragon, but it’s one of the best I’ve ever seen

1 Like

This is probably going to be a top-of-all-time contender on these boards. Wowee, very well done. There’s too many good things to point out all of them, but I specifically like the ninja masks (?) used here as Vezon’s teeth.

2 Likes

I think that those are white flat 12 tooth gears

1 Like

This looks fantastic!

1 Like

Stunning job. t’s honestly very hard for me to tell that it’s LEGO at all, especially with Vezon’s head.

2 Likes

WOW!

At first glance I thought that was just a piece of art! Phenomenal job!

I really like all the builds except Axonn and Kazi. Matoro and Nuparu are just fantastic

1 Like

I deem this an honourary Ultimate Upgrade. Bravo good sir!

4 Likes

My first reaction to this was shock and awe. The shaping on this is unbelievable, I’m still trying to figure out if parts of it are even Lego. :stuck_out_tongue: And then that background is such a nice touch; it grounds the build back into the aesthetic and mood of 2006. Just fantastic work all around.

5 Likes

It took me a while to register what I was actually seeing.

And then I was literally punched in the face with how awesome it is!

And then I was punched three more times realizing a 2006 Collab now exists and my life is complete!

Amazing work!

7 Likes

This is really, really, really impressively built, but I personally don’t like the aesthetic. It’s far too smooth, particularly Kardas’s face. Also I really don’t know about the blue–it almost looks like he’s got Power Ranger gauntlets and shinpads on, or something.

1 Like

Really, really superb build, as always. And thanks for linking all the other 2006 revamps!

3 Likes

amazing!

2 Likes

I like how it really looks like an armored dragon now.

2 Likes

I love the use of slizer feet for the stripes, very cool

2 Likes