Kardymis IX

I quite like it. The knees are a bit too open for my tastes, and despite how unique it is the upper torso is incredibly blocky, but overall it’s not bad. Not bad at all.

I got to say this looks pretty great.
Though the knees look open.

Still more complete than my own Self-Moc :smiley:

I like him overall, but like others have said, the chest does look a little blocky.
And something about the legs aren’t right. It’s not the knees (which I don’t mind how they are), but something about the legs doesn’t really work for me. Maybe they should be longer/thicker? I’m not sure
He is really cool overall :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@Umarak Cheers!

1 Like

This looks gr8 m8

Pretty good. The torso looks nice but the legs don’t look very good. The sword is pretty nice as well. 9.5/10

Solid. Nice color blocking.

You self MOC looks like a better, redder version of mine.
I should get around to actually posting it, huh…

Awesome, reminds me of Hellboy for some reason. Not sure why. Fingers look a little short and a bit straight, maybe try using the fingers used on Hydraxon from 2007, but in black. Also, not sure if its what you were going for, but i like how the legs almost look augmented. Gives the impression his previous legs have been replaced with stronger but more exposed looking ones - a concept i’m a huge fan of when it comes to character design.