Karon (Car-on), Ex-Toa of Water

The backstory is nearly non-existent and the MOC itself is really messy and simple - color distribution is awful and the colors themselves are rather generic, but they go well together.

1 Like

Ok so I will embellish more on the back story

It is better, but unnecessarily edgy and marry-sueā€¦ish.

Well it is the whole story and it is complete so I am ok with it

Eh not so much a fan of the updated story, and to be honest, itā€™s usually more important to focus on te MOC build rather than story but thatā€™s up to you. As for the updated build it lolms too cluttered and some colors are asymmetrical, which donā€™t really work. All in all itā€™s just a simple CCBS build, but itā€™s not too bad.

Ok thanks
Now I have to get out of bed to fix Karon lol

Hehe youā€™re welcome buddy :slight_smile:

Yeah thanks for the advice Folk and everyone else he looks much better now thanks to you all takes a bow

Just a quick sketch. I was bored soā€¦

3 Likes

That scarf thing looks a bit silly, but the rest is nice and simple.

Its a simple build, but I think it looks fairly nice! The colors flow well, and it does look like an assassin. I also like the scarf.

1 Like

@Folk Thanks for the sketch Folk, I think I have a new phone wall paper lol

@Altair The scarf is what sets the moc aside from the rest. I am usually open to criticism, but not about the scarf jk lol I am still ALWAYS open to constructive critisim

Edited for Double Post -Prpl

2 Likes

love the scarf and colours i just feel the torso is a bit to short, it makes him look a tad squat.

Simple, but I like the weapons.

Looks mildly average as far as I can tell.
Though maybe you should switch/change the scarf to a blue scarf.

Sry I canā€™t, I used shoe laces for the scarf and I, sadly, only have grey on hand but I am going to the store tomorrow so maybe I could get some

1 Like

Pretty generic backstory, but the build is solid, if on the simpler side.

Color schemeā€™s nice too.

6/10