Karon (Car-on), Ex-Toa of Water

Karon, the brother of Gali, was a Toa a long time ago but was exiled for breaking the Toa code many times. He was know as the assassin and one of the few Ga-Toa to be a male and even fewer were also Toa team leaders. He was the leader of the strongest Toa team and eventually got his whole team kill by the hand of Makuta Terridax. He is now a lone assassin trying to kill the tyrant who killed his friends, even if it means killing rahi or other Toa or Turaga or even Matoran. His power is as unrivaled as his lust for revenge. As he always says “My mistakes are mine alone, so I shall fix them on my own.”

16 Likes

this is just a simple CCBS Build
not anything special

2 Likes

The build is ok, but the colors are all over the place, also how can one be killed and then be exiled?

Edit: nvm read that wrong, the story is ok I guess, but nothing special.

2 Likes

He killed others and then was exiled

Yeah I understand now heh. Anyway the build is quite simple, maybe if you distributed the colors to a more even water themed color scheme it would look a lot better.

1 Like

Yeah it is not that special but i got bored and built it

@Blu Thanks blu constructive criticism is always appreciated

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

I don’t know why this mask works so well with the scarf…

3 Likes

It looks alright for a basic build, but the colours definitely need a lot work.

1 Like

He was supposed to be an assassin

Greninja much?

2 Likes

omg didn’t even notice that but he looks a lot like geninja

Proteandermis! Genius

2 Likes

lol bout to post him with a better color scheme

Not bad!
The MOC build is simple and the colors flow fairly well.
I feel like it could use some armor add-ons (to add some extra bulk).
My favorite part, though, is definitely the mask and scarf!

Edit: MUCH better!
The mata blue really flows better, and the extra armor add ons give it a lot more bulk, and therefore, more imposing stature!I feel the wrist spikes also fit better with the scarf giving it an assassin sort of vibe!
Great improvment!

1 Like

Ty
I am about to post the finished version of him

1 Like

The colors flow well as a moc.

1 Like

I really dislike the shoulder armor. It’s gappy and doesn’t really fit with the rest of the moc. Otherwise it’s a simple build, nothing wrong about that.

1 Like

Well I think that the shoulder armor brings out the rogue toa aspect in my opinion

I can kinda see that now, but I still think that it can be improved.

1 Like

Like I said earlier constructive criticism is ALWAYS appreciated so thank you for your input

1 Like