Kartava the Boxer

So, this will probably be my last constraction moc for a while, since I ran out of pieces. I’ll probably go back to lego mecha

anyways, this moc came about as a stand, but I decided against it, but the gimmick was the boxing function. I basically tried to make the Tarakava function, then make it poseable. So then I made the shoulders, then everything else came from there. Sadly I couldn’t find the matching blue arts for the legs.

by adjusting the arm you can make him throw different punches, or just flail his arms

C&C appreciated, and enjoy!

35 Likes

It’s cluttered in places, but I completely understand why.
If you’re focusing on figuring out a function, you won’t really be focusing on streamlining the rest.

2 Likes

So it’s a rock 'em sock 'em hero?

1 Like

This really ought to be the Pool Cleaner’s Stand, this guy would complement him perfectly! I love the boxing function.

1 Like

Was this by any chance based on this design? :laughing:

https://s1.megabrandsmedia.com/catalog/products/megabloks-bash-vs.nitro-showdown-94215-9079.jpg

It’s nearly identical in design.

As for the MOC, it looks more like a frame than an actual design, it’s very unfinished in the lower legs and the arms.

2 Likes

What is that?!

except mine is better

it’s more of a play oriented moc than design. It’s a lot of fun to just bash people.

1 Like

Oh that is just plain awesome.

1 Like

It’s a Mega Bloks “Kapow” figure. A failed concept of rock’em sock’em blokdudes.

They both function nearly identically, both in concept and how they’re actually built, I’ve messed with them before.

1 Like

Just like the rahi of old, they look terrible but make up for it with the function, nice work.

2 Likes

well… :laughing:

thanks

1 Like

Weird, but it has a cool function.

1 Like

Man now I wanna make a Moc with a cool function, this thing is sweet!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

AYYYYYYYY It’s an anagram for Tarakava, I’m wise to your tricks old man ;^)

2 Likes

Cause it’s the eye of the tiger it’s the will of the fight…

1 Like