Karzahni, The Demonlord (ver.Bu / Revamp)

Finaly I finished this… :stuck_out_tongue:

"Look at this universe — damaged, broken, disorderly. It needs someone to take care of it … to take care of everything and everyone, from now until forever."

【Karzahni -ver.Bu】

KarzahniM

I was very careful to reproduce his cartoon-like ​proportion! :stuck_out_tongue:
(In building as MOC, I also referred to his mutated form)

【Flaming Chains】

【Kanohi Olisi】

【Skull-Belt】

I used Ninjago’s sticker! :wink: :wink:

Thank you! :blush: :blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

68 Likes

Now this is a good moc. His armor looks almost exact to the book and I really like the flaming chains. Great job!

2 Likes

This is AWESOME!

3 Likes

Basically.

Fantastic work, as always! Looking forward to whatever you build in the future!

6 Likes

it looks really good!

1 Like

Is that a Metru Torso underneath?

If so, I’m really impressed at how you were able to amp up the complexity by miles!

1 Like

Wow this is definitely the best karzahni moc I’ve seen to date, I love the way you’ve made his lower arms! They’re so similar to the drawing, same with the shoulders. Another great build! Keep it up

do you keep all of your Mocs built up?

3 Likes

I love this so much!!!

The only thing I would change is making the belt buckle green and putting the sticker on the piece instead of behind it.

2 Likes

Thanak you @Rukah!
The Art-karzahni has very unique design, but it motivated me! :wink:

Thank you @The_Blue_Panda ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Yes, It has Metru-torso inside it. it helps the MOC’s durability and Weight saving! :wink:

Thank you @Winger ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @GoodGuy2006 ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Eilrach !
Lower-arms was the most defficult part! but I’m glad finish this!
Basically, I keep MOCs for several years. However, if I run out of parts or if something else motivates me, I may break the oldest one. :sweat_smile:

Thank you @Cordax ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
yeah I thought first so, but…

I noticed this skeleton sticker has a cracked-stone pattern on the side, so if I stick it on the green tile as it is, it will not look good.
Therefore, I decided to suppress the cheapness by sealing it under the transparent plate.
but transparent-green-piece doesn’t exist, so I adjusted the overall color balance and used a transparent orange, the color of his eyes and flame! :wink:

4 Likes

One of the best Karzhani MOCs I have ever seen, awesome work.

1 Like

This one’s really great too. And it even better for its creative use of the Metru torso.

1 Like

Ohhhhh ok, that makes sense.

2 Likes

Wow… my MOCs barely last a month because I have an extremely limited collection and my brother and I are constantly waging war over who gets what piece to use in their MOCs :joy:

I really need to hit up Bricklink soon…

1 Like

You have a real talent for posing in a way that brings the MOC to life, well done.

4 Likes

I love the flaming chains. The pics are really impressive.

1 Like

This is great! I’m blown away by the attention to the skull belt!

1 Like

Thank you @LegoDavid !
There are Great Karzahni MOC in the world, but I’m glad you said so! :wink: :wink: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thank you @Senit!
Actualy. Metru-Torso is very useful-piece: in fact, it looks difficult to use, but it has Great durability, scalability, and help the weight! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @rainsong !
I’m glad you said so! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When I posing MOCs, I imagine that “If I am he/she, and what is the best posing that it makes me cool?” :wink:

Thank you @AlexanderTG !
When I deveroped this, I felt that I must build Karzahni! :relieved: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @CMO!
yeah that is the most favorite part for myself! :wink: :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is Incredible!! Amazing revamp!

2 Likes

Thank you @Barafu ! :wink: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like