Karzahni's Nonsensical Mask Topic

Kanohi Caden, Mask of Fight or Flight

When startled the user either begins to immediately fight their aggressor, or fly away in a panic. The user does not get to choose which is activated.

5 Likes

Does the mask grant any additional powers that augment the user’s ability at whichever option is chosen? Or does it only provide extra mental motivation for the selected option?

1 Like

Strength on par with the Pakari and Flight on par with a Kadin. The powers are only active until the user calms down. It gets the most use when the wearer has anxiety problems.

2 Likes

That’s actually a really interesting idea for a mask power.

5 Likes

I concur. “The mask of instinct,” perhaps

4 Likes

Mask of Ultra Instinct, uhhh makes you glow like magnesium, you levitate everywhere, you get buff, you get ripped, you get absolutely shredded…however, the catch is that you are not immune to that blindingly bright glow nor can your body withstand this surge in paouwer.

14/03/2022 The circuit breaker incident.

4 Likes

mask of oil.

step 1. cover yourself in oil.

2 Likes

That could be a noble version of The Mask of Troll Science:

3 Likes

mask of indecipherable scrawl: the user now writes beyond any level of comprehension, even their own. doctors use this mask frequently.

3 Likes

The Mask of Nonexistence: causes the user to not exist. Can only be used once, for fairly obvious reasons.

That almost sounds like the Mask of Conjuring, or perhaps a Nuva version of it.

Introducing, the HermitCraft Kanohi collection:

Kanohi Grian, Mask of Antics: grants the user the inclination to start wars. Also, this mask prevents the user from finishing the back of any base said user builds.

Kanohi MumboJumbo, Mask of Redstone: allows the user to be the only person in the world who understands how Redstone Comparators work.

Kanohi GoodTimesWithScar, Mask of Mortality: causes the user die… repeatedly…

Kanohi Iskall85, Mask of Diorite Hatred: this one pretty much explains itself…

Kanohi Docm77, Mask of Bug Exploits: allows the user to break all known laws of physics.

Kanohi BdoubleO100, Mask of Restfulness: allows the user to sleep through the night perfectly every time.

4 Likes

I doubt that many people here will understand what those are a reference to… but I understood that reference and it’s freaking hilarious!

Edit: I wonder what a Kanohi Keralis would do?

3 Likes

Ah, here’s a counterpart to that:
The Mask of Existence. It grants the user the ability to exist, but if they deactivate the mask they cease to exist. Can only be used once.

Edit so as to not double post:
The Mask of Treespeak: It forces the user to speak only in treespeak for as long as the mask is active.

Karzahni’s ultimate test was to design a mask in a response to a plague that started to spread after the arrival of a mysterious Po-Matoran…

5 Likes

Mask of Colors: Causes the user to turn a random color. Effect is permanent.

Mask of Backwards Walking: The user can only walk backwards for as long as the Kanohi is active.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Kanohi ERYTHUJR2789327U912-3&I)_JJM:KJ{PUPOIJ+{}
Mask of having a stroke while typingnghgjhgugoirujiopr0-9l.43

image from Craiyon

4 Likes

Kanohi Kargararth: the mask of incomprehensible mumbling. Does exactly what it says. Does it all the time, too.

2 Likes

BADA BING BADA BOOM I RESSURECT THIS TOPIC FROM IT’S DOOM!!!

The Kanohi Hoodius- Allows the user to become the average middle school quiet kid.

This mask cannot be removed.

It looks like an all-black hood that conceals the users face.

3 Likes