Karzahni's Nonsensical Mask Topic

Thanks, dude! :+1:

1 Like

Mask of Dibs:

Allows the wearer to call dibs on anything they want to possess, while their opponent’s mind will be scrambled temporarily, not allowing them to call dibs first. This is seen as an immoral mask due to the effect on it’s opponents’ independent thought processes and that it is blatantly cheating.

Mask of Wireless Fidelity Disruption:

When activated by the wearer, this mask can cause local Wi-Fi networks to cease from working and frustrate their opponents, this mask also is effective towards cellular data. It is always on at a low-level. Due to the nature of this mask and the negative emotions brought to others, it is seen as an immoral mask.

8 Likes

Mask of Foreign Reconstruction: Allows the user to reform an item to be exactly the same as it was before, but labeled as having been made in a different country, automatically making the item lose a good amount of its financial value.

10 Likes

Couldn’t it gain value as well, depending on the country you start with?

1 Like

Mask of the Spike: It allows the user to gain a phenomenal amount of skill in the hobby of their choice, in exchange for their good hygiene and becoming unreasonably angry whenever they see someone do anything “not optimally” in relation to the hobby. This is considered an immoral mask because users of it are unbearable.

6 Likes

Kanohi Kanohi: allows the user to wear and use Kanohi masks.

5 Likes

I know that’s a joke, but a Kanohi Kanohi Nuva would be a legitimately good mask power, since you could give Kanohi-wearing abilities to those around you who normally couldn’t use Kanohi.

Would the other beings also be able to use Kanohi Nuva as well, or would you need a Kanohi Kanohi Nuva Nuva for that?

EDIT: I’ve thought about it a bit more, and the answer is probably the former; the beings sharing the power of any Kanohi Nuva are given access to the Nuva-level powers of the mask, and I’d have to assume that the Kanohi Kanohi Nuva gives its wearer (and therefore the beings that the power is being shared with) access to Kanohi Nuva on top of standard Kanohi.

Now I’m just imagining a chain of Kanohi Kanohi Nuva-wearing Matoran transmitting the ability to use Kanohi to a Matoran on the other side of the island from the initial Toa Nuva.

5 Likes

Mask of Undeath Nuva.

User is able to put more of their life force into the mask, allowing themselves to die easier so they may sooner use the mask power.

2 Likes

How would the Nuva power-sharing aspect of that work?

Would the mask also absorb the life force of those around the user like a proactive Mask of Scavenging? Or would it somehow store the surrounding beings’s life forces in their own respective Kanohi?

2 Likes

Now introducing the Kanohi Kanohi Nuva Nuva Nuva: Share the powers of Kanohi Nuva with other individuals who are Toa Nuva who also have Kanohi Nuva.

2 Likes

it grants the user the ability to do NOTHING PRODUCTIVE

2 Likes

Mask of trolling. When used the mask will latch’s onto the user’s face and blast Rick Ashley’s ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’ down their ears or whatever matoran have

5 Likes

One up on that, the Mask of Trollge, (Non Mataron name, Mask of Troll Science) allows user to abuse physics granted if it makes sense in their own mind.
Problem?

1 Like

I want this, it would go well with my totally absent understanding of physics

The poor De-Matoran.

2 Likes

@Ghid
Shower thought: Bionicle G1 continuation the anime would be cool.
Why? D I R E C T E D N O V A B U R S T
unexists golden-skinned being

Those are some bold last words, mister

the kanohi complicato: makes any and all processes far more complicated than they should be. the kanohi complicato nuva makes it happen for everyone.

5 Likes

ooh what’s this topic

reads topic

I propose the Kanohi of Random Food: it creates a random food item.

1 Like

@Ghid The kanohi clamidya
Summons an army of my moc clam that I didn’t even know I had the pieces to make. (it’s kind of like a black box with a ghostblaster on top)
You are cut to death by their razor edges.
(it didn’t say it couldn’t be somewhat op)

Kanohi Fuseix, mask of detonation.

Allows the user to detonate their form, then regenerate it. It also cannot be taken off. When the detonation process begins, the user goes into a state of insanity.

3 Likes