This topic will be a collection of the changes and additions I have made to TakumaNuva’s Lost Chronicles tabletop RPG ruleset. The stuff I post here should fit right into the existing set. You are free to use anything I post here in your own RPG campaigns, unless otherwise noted.
Background for this topic: After some discussion with TakumaNuva in the main topic for this RPG ruleset, and after many sessions of play in my campaign “The Powers of Old”, me and my players have ended up using a bunch of rules not found in the original document.
The reasons for this have been to
- adjust existing rules and stat blocks to be more balanced (at least in our eyes)
- expand upon existing character-building possibilities by adding new feats and powers
- add missing Rahi and other things to the system
- add custom things that serve my campaign well; they may or may not be useful to others
Without further delay, here’s my current list of homebrew rules, feats, items, and beings:
- Character sheet with formulas for easy editing (Needs a revision before being made public)
- Misc. features such as armor and healing
- New feats
- Elemental powers: Iron and Magnetism.
- Some custom Kanohi powers (Coming soon)
- Weapons and weapon upgrades
- Exo-Toa (Coming soon)
- Suggestions for things to make with the Alchemy skill (Coming soon)
- Skakdi Warlords, as well as their elite warriors and horde of regular Skakdi
- Tahtorak (See Skakdi document)
- Nui-Jaga (Coming soon)
- Burnak variations (Coming soon)
- Tamed Burnak (rules for leveling up your pet)
- Nektann (Coming soon)
- Personal Nektann (robot version of a pet/tamed Rahi)
- Steltian (playable race) (Coming soon)
- A few custom Dark Hunters (Coming soon)
Items marked “coming soon” are either not finished, or they are finished but untested, or they are finished but I simply haven’t put them into a nice document on Google Drive yet.
- Make a copy of any document and you will be able to edit it as you like. You may suggest changes and revisions either in this topic, or as comments in the documents.
- In my character sheets, you may adjust any blue cell. The others should automatically update based on formulas.
- The character sheet for a tamed Burnak includes my modified Burnak base attributes. They can be replaced by another similar Rahi if needed.
- I’ll be adding more to some of these documents, such as clarifications I have received from Q&A with Takuma about how dual-wielding and a few other things work.