Keersi, the Outcast

(The name was suggested by @Atobe_Brick)

IMG_7793

Name: Keersi
Species: Vorox
Element: Sand (inaccessible)
Weapon: Stinger tail, mounted Thornax launcher, sword
Backstory: Like most, if not all Vorox on Bara Magna, Keersi was rather primitive and animalistic. Her tribe roamed the wastelands, until some unknown disaster left Keersi as the only survivor. She wandered Bara Magna for years, until she found herself in the city of Atero. Of course, the presence of an unrestrained Vorox wasn’t exactly welcome. Out of panic, the Agori summoned a couple Glatorian to remove the Vorox from the city.

After being removed from the city, Keersi remained in the outskirts of Atero, believing that the city could be her chance to start a new, safer life than just wandering through the wastelands.

One fateful day, she was approached by a curious Agori. While the language barrier made communicating difficult, Keersi managed to explain herself, and the Agori revealed that he was a recruiter for the Glatorian arena. He then continued to say that he was looking for a new champion to replace his former, now retired champion, and that they might be able to help each other out.

Keersi took the Agori up on his offer and started training for combat in the Glatoran arena (as well as some training to speak the Agori language). She was outfitted with somewhat bulky armor, as well as a Thornax launcher that was designed to be mounted on her stinger tail.

However, before she could participate in her first match in the arena, the city of Atero was attacked by the Skrall, though both Keersi and her Agori friend escaped the city before it was destroyed.

IMG_7794

I build Keersi over the course of a day. This wasn’t a MOC I had any plans for; just something that I built because I was bored. However, I’m fairly satisfied with how she turned out.

IMG_7796

Also, before anyone says it, I am aware that her lower arms and legs are rather thin. That was intentional, for a contrast between her bulky armor and… well, what isn’t the bulky armor… I guess there’s a better way to phrase that…

Also, she has double-jointed legs, because why not?

IMG_7797

I built Keersi mostly to use some of the gunmetal and Keetorange pieces that I had lying around.

IMG_7798

Here’s Keersi with a prototype build of the currently unnamed Agori recruiter. I’ll build a better version of that guy later…

Well, that’s all for now. Thanks for viewing!

Also, uploading these photos was a nightmare…

26 Likes

Ah so this is what it looks like
also the color meshing between the tan, trans-medium blue, gray, gunmetal and bright orange is really cool. That thornax tail is also pretty nice.

1 Like

very nice

2 Likes

Nice and bulky, makes her look really armoured!

1 Like

Nice backstory and the Moc looks great too!

1 Like

Love the colors, and great use of the more unorthodox limb pieces - Slizer and Agori alike.

2 Likes