Keetongu

Hello everyone! Here comes my very first post:) It’s a revamp of the 2005 titan Keetongu. Instead of the standard yellow I decided to make him in gold✨

The skeleton is all CCBS. Shoulders can be posed, but the weight of the weapons pulls them down, so I was unable to get a picture of that.

I was limited to using the gold pieces I have, and it led to interesting solutions, like using the Chronicler’s staff piece at the back of the legs.

Like the original set, this Keetongu has no hands; the weapons serve as his hands.

One leg is missing a piece of Piraka armor. I should have it somewhere as four of those pieces come in the 2006 Brutaka set.

Thanks for viewing and let me know what you think:)

35 Likes

I like how organic he looks in this version, and also much more ornate. He really looks like a mythical figure!

9 Likes

Gold instead of keetorange. It’s pretty cool and looks more accurate to the movie version.

5 Likes

He looks very ancient and mystic now, i like it

cool moc

7 Likes

Ooh this is a cool, mystical looking build. The pearl gold looks quite good on ol’ Keetongu here, and the shaping is very well done. I really like the torso, head and shoulder designs and the parts usage is neat too. Great moc!

4 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the movie version of him

4 Likes

Excellent revamp of the key to nongu, very well built! Also, welcome to the boards!

6 Likes

A little too ornate for my taste. I prefer the original’s more industrial look with the keetorange, but…

As far as ornate revamps go, love it!

4 Likes

Nice, very nice. I like every part of this build the only small change would be making the eye ball joint a different colour cus it blends in a bit too much at the moment.

5 Likes

It’s actually trans-light-blue joint already. Maybe I should mod it so the light will shine through from the back🧐

3 Likes

I think there are dark azure non translucent hero factory joints in sets like invasion from below but its only in 44021 SPLITTER-Beast vs FURNO & EVO

3 Likes

IFB used Medium Azure pieces (they can be found in Splitter, Flyer and Queen Beasts).

3 Likes