Kenshiro - Sword for Hire

Hello everyone on the Boards!

As mentioned in a previous post, I’ve started a new D&D campaign. And a new campaign means new characters. This time, though, I’m starting off with someone else’s character (GASP)!

Kenshiro Atasi was once a well-respected member of the esteemed Atasi clan. When tensions arose between that noble house and the Taiyasu Empire, the Atasi’s violent rebellion was quelled by the Tsuyorashi clan. The Atasi, including Kenshiro’s family, were entirely wiped out.
Now the last of his kin, Kenshiro went into hiding under the name Kenshiro “Ogawa.” Stripped of all position and inheritance, Kenshiro now relies on his combat prowess to get by, all the while seeking a means of delivering his vengeance on the Tsuyorashi.
Recently, Kenshiro has fallen into the employ of a promiscuous noble and exorcist named Rowan Harlow Devereaux. Serving as Harlow’s bodyguard, Kenshrio now wanders the lands encountering new allies and new threats…

This is the first of five new characters. Kenshiro, though not my character, has so far proven to be the easiest to design and draw out of the group as he takes considerable inspiration from classic samurai films.

Look forward to other new characters soon.

Here’s your cookie: :cookie:

As always,
Comment and Discuss!

16 Likes

Looks good, very samurai-esque. I like the armor and sword, they look pretty cool. The lore is really great as well, nicely done!

2 Likes

love the colours and sketchy-ness of this

3 Likes