kinala toa of fire

Kinala is a toa of fire apart of the same toa team as both sora and lesovikk she may not look like it it but she likes to tinker around even with kanohi mask so if your part of the order of mata nui we recommend to always check your suva

Kinala is another toa not from the main bionicle universe tho it is somewhat similar in some regards as elemental powers and giant beast seem to all to natural to her. he main weapon is a regular katana with no sign of any elemental infusion but has some very unique tricks current unrevealed

Her main combat style is a mix of one and two handed styles focused on attack rather then defense as she leaves that job to her kanohi hau but its very clear she is a skilled fighter but somehow she has another mask in her suva

Toa hewkii if you see this we are willing to replace your mask as your original mask of gravity has been modified to the extent it may not fit you anymore

upon the arrival of a brand new toa of ice to the team lesovikk suggested that kinala be in charge of him she may not be a fan of most toa of ice but she does find this one to be rather different from others so she’ll see what he has to offer and might interact with…note to helryx prepare containment squad if she gets her hand on the mask of creation

14 Likes

A bit lanky, but still cool. I like that weapon design.

2 Likes

I actually think the lankiness works really well on this design. Really refreshing use of yellow too

4 Likes

Cool. The only big problem I have is the weird asymmetry of the bohrok shields on the knees. I like the use of yellow though

1 Like

The abb joint seems rather bare, but the lower leg build seems solid, and you conveyed a lot of character through the photos and posing.

2 Likes

cool to see a moc with yellow, never thought hewkiis mask could look good on anyone but it looks great on her

1 Like