King Rahk Cezium

Click the image above (or click here) to view the gallery at flickr.com/chromega.

Created for the final round of the MOCpages Self-MOC-Off Tournament 2014, back in April. This is a titanized and stylized version of Cezium’s self-MOC Cerahk.

Starting with this guy, I’m going to be rolling out some of my 2014 MOCs on this forum. Hope you enjoy.

7 Likes

This good followers of the Message Boards, is a Rahkshi-headed MOC done right!
11/10 would look at again.

Stupendous!

BTW, just wanted to let you know that I’ve been a huge fan of your work for quite a while now. The level of detail/intricacy your MOCs have is incredible.

@Marendex_T17 Thank you! I don’t use Rahkshi heads very often, so I make sure to make it count.

@legomaster1378 Thanks! Glad you enjoy! :slight_smile:

It’s nice to see you posting your MOCs here Chro :slight_smile:

This is really intense! I’m loving the silhouette this piece creates; tall and slender yet still invoking power.

I gotta say, of all the things about this MOC that impresses me, the lower torso and cod piece really stood out. I really love how angled it is, creates a natural dynamic pose that seems very Anime-mecha-Evangelion looking. The reverse knees also help reduce the static pose and give the MOC more character, and it’s a more creative decision over simply giving him chicken legs.

Also that Nocturn heads makes for a pretty awesome chest piece.

As far as critique is concerned, I kind of wish those Rahkshi heads came in that nice faded blue color because I feel like the dark blue kind of stands out and breaks the color scheme a bit and while I like the choice of the Rahkshi head on top, I also feel like it’s a bit too small for this MOC (which is unfortunate since It’s meant to be a Rahkshi)

But overall, very impressive.

2 Likes

Thanks Var.
Yes, the head was a bit small. I couldn’t really find a better alternative that fit with the MOC.

Question: how is the name pronounced?

1 Like

Cezium is pronounced, as far as I know, like the element “cesium”.
Cerahk is pronounced, as far as I know, like the element “cesium” with “rahk” replacing the “-ium”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you.

No problem.