King328's super Legit Pages Art Topic

#Disclaimer: These are not meant to be good. In fact, they are intentionally bad. Do not take them too seriously.
I do not have photoshop anymore. It stopped working on this (school) computer a long time ago, and I would have to buy it myself to get it now (I can no longer use the school account) and I have no desire to pay for it. I don’t even have MS paint. What I have is Pages (the App). The following is some “art” I made in not too long, wither to amuse people or because I honestly enjoy doing it. These are intentionally bad, but I tried to make it so it wasn’t just spammy, but rather just good enough to be enjoyed for the purposefully bad thing it is. Do not flag this topic as spam, please, as I did put some effort into these (just not too much.)
First up, The “Infinity post”, where I attempt to use the infinity post to stab, then flag out of existence the Mod-King Cronk. (from http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/how-the-mod-squad-ruined-my-life/23488/118 ). This was the first time I tried it, and it’s really bad.

@Chronicler
#The Protectors of the Boards
Here, I just kinda randomly people who use the Protector badge currently. After all, protectors need some #Protector_Pride. These were all just people I’ve had good interactions with, but they were sorta randomly chosen.

@blu @Scorpion_Strike @bingzakanuva @Tarvaax @king328
#In the Grim Darkness of the TTV Message Boards, there is only Board!

Another Protector Pride piece (meaning only people who use the protector title), I tried to change it up a bit.
@TheMoltenKing @Scorpion_Strike @blu @FatCat23476 @LoganMcOwen @Zero @king328.
EDIT 1:
Self-sportrait:

EDIT 2:
From when Umarak called all protectors scrubs and didn’t even like:

@Umarak @king328
EVEN MOAR UPDATES

@Scorpion_Strike @Kan @LoganMcOwen @blu @MakutaTexxidos @Zero @Chronicler @legomaster1378 @John_Smith @Political_Slime @bingzakanuva @FatCat23476 @Indigogeek @Umarak @Waj @Tarvaax @king328

EDIT 3:

@blu (I know you were already Galadriel, but idk) @LoganMcOwen @DragonBorn_Ben @Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air @bingzakanuva @Cyclopian’s eye @FatCat23476 @MakutaTexxidos @Tarvaax @Scorpion_Strike @king328

@DragonBorn_Ben @FatCat23476 @Scorpion_Strike @Tarvaax @LoganMcOwen @Cyclopian @king328

@TheMoltenKing @king328

#YET ANOTHER UPDATE

#The Protectors Club

@blu @TheMoltenKing @FatCat23476 @bingzakanuva @king328
I remember in the four-man team topic I was chosen as the tank.
So I made myself a tank to tank harder than real tanks. Why I added the crown here I don’t know.

Without fire:

Note the angels (because they were green):

@Zero @Political_Slime
The leaked journey to one part two poster:

Lastly, My new avatar for the pixar trend blu began:

#UPDAAAAATES
Oh hey
it’s been a while
So this time i did something different
1: I actually fulfilled a request
2: I did a group photo of different people
Also, I’m a master now

Request:

@Umarak

#The Slurm Heresy

@Political_Slime @Waj @legomaster1378 @Chronicler @John_Smith @Indigogeek @king328

Also, an alternate drawing of horus vs. the emperor, featuring an old rivalry and a special guest (40k fans will get these):

#Stay tuned for updates!

38 Likes

So…my blek Olmak not fab enuff for yur artwork? 0/100 /s

1 Like

Anh m8, I’ll include you at some point, but I just sorta chose protectors I knew well and did it sorta randomly.
I will put you in eventually.
Maybe.
/s

1 Like

Thanks for including me :slight_smile:

These are great by the way

2 Likes

So… in the Protectors of the Galaxy universe, I am the analogue of Drax the Destroyer… I can live with that. :grin:

This kinda makes me wish I was a protector again… jk then I’d be more of a scrub than I am now =P

1 Like

#HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT THE DIRTY PROTECTOR PEASANTS
#AND NOT THE MASTER…MASTER RACE

But this Art is considered Photoshop

9 Likes

My exact thoughts

I would call it that, but it’s much harder to get good results in pages, so if I called it photoshop people would be all like “OMG is so trash”

FIGHT THE POWER.

1 Like

That one with Cronk

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Incredible.

1 Like

I liked? you happy now… MUFASA
also YAY I have one with out even having to get on my knees and beg for it

1 Like

hail to the masters (insert tripods season 2 reference here)

@king328 you should totally do something with the a star wars cover

2 Likes

Whaaaaaa?
Y u no masters?
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Could I make a request? could you put my UtD face on a dolphin?

You will be destroyed by our numbers elitist!

1 Like

EVEN MOAR UPDATES

@Scorpion_Strike @Kan @LoganMcOwen @blu @MakutaTexxidos @Zero @Chronicler @legomaster1378 @John_Smith @Political_Slime @bingzakanuva @FatCat23476 @Indigogeek @Umarak @Waj @Tarvaax @king328 @TheMoltenKing
Well, That was a lot of people. Note that for the most part, the choices for who is what character is based upon how well their avatar looks there (for example, Blu is Galadriel partly because the pose and eye direction fit perfectly and part because Galadriel is Cool, and logan McOwen in Gandalf because the beard with the mouth lines up in a funny way.

14 Likes

Gandalf has two beards now. With is inception level of insanity the masters don’t stand a chance! FOR THE GLORY OF THE PROTECTORS

3 Likes

You mean the face of UTD, or your avatar’s face?

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air

/s
Seriously, I’m happy with being a protector. I don’t need the extra responsibility of keeping THAT up-to-date.
@Calebmar12 I probably will…

@Zero Bro, let’s not have this escalate too much. I just wanted to do something so we protectors aren’t left out in the cold.

4 Likes

The last one is probably my favorite haha.

2 Likes