Kinocano, Toa/Rahkshi of Lightning and Ice

(Disclaimer, sorry if the build is a bit unoriginal I didn’t have many parts to mess around with, the ones I did are gen two also)

Story
Kinocano was a strange anomaly where a Matoran was also part Rahkshi, though no Turaga knew what he was nor how it got here, one day he was chosen by the mask of life to become a Toa, though since he was part Rahkshi, it wasn’t in full effect, this made him a winged beast that grew eminence power and gave him the power of Lightning, this combined with his Ice power from his Rahkshi heritage made him an unstoppable force that was sided with the Matoran. His mask/the helmet is the Kanohi Kikooi is the Mask of Space Storms which can summon a mini black hole or white hole that will suck up energy or shoot it out, it can also summon a small meteor shower.

Build
It uses a slightly different base build from Onua, though with many add ons and compromises. I ended up giving him an armored backside and “chicken leg design” for his legs, I made it so he had real hands and could hold his staff of Freezing Thunder (a bad name I know).

This MOC is gone actually, I made a better one not too long ago, at least I think it’s better.

More pictures on the build and self-MOC

10 Likes

Nice use of the shovel piece as a helmet. I especially like the weapon and wings

Thanks, I tried to make him kinda look like an angle from Diablo, but mixed with the aesthetic of Bionicle, I thought the wings were a little too generic though to be honest, I did also include hands, though I could only use 3 images, so I couldn’t show you right now

I can’t tell if this is goofy or awesome, probably both