Kiree and Nyra, the Okotan sisters

Kiree and Nyra are two sisters who lived on Okoto. After the destruction of their village, they’ve been wandering and exploring, both looking after each other.

Kiree, the younger sister of ice, is fast and agile, but not very strong. She can be somewhat sarcastic and immature, but is usually friendly.

Nyra, the older sister of fire, is moderately fast and much stronger than her sister, especially with her mechanical right arm. She would not consider herself as good as her sister in combat technique. Less sarcastic than her sister, she is usually friendly unless reminded of her past or if someone harms her younger sister.

While Nyra has a simple sword, Kiree has a scythe that can transform from to a pole arm or to a sniper rifle.

And yes, the scythe is inspired by RWBY.

Constructive criticism is welcome as always!

15 Likes

They are Sisters?
why are they not the same element then?

1 Like

Two reasons.

1. I don’t have two Narmotos or two Izotors and

2. It was never said that two siblings had to be of the same element. I view the elements sort of as races, where they can be mixed and combined.

1 Like

cool mocs, except modded part on Nyra, I’m a purist.

3 Likes

I don’t cut parts unless I find it truly necessary. The other part of the piston piece would have made the armor too bulky.

I also wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t have a bunch of that piece to begin with.

2 Likes

Yes to the builds,
no to the sniper rifle.

1 Like

Yeah, only so much can be done to transform a scythe into a sniper rifle at such a small scale. It’s a little better in person but still not great.

Cool!
(Pun semi intended)

1 Like

I can relate

1 Like

I like these lil gals, but the cut part irks me. Other than that, they’re pretty neat!

2 Likes

Thanks!

It would look worse with the full piece, trust me…

1 Like

feels familiar… :smile:

Good job, make more :smile:

1 Like

Nyra…that name sounds familiar old cast member reference ftw
I like these gals. They’re cute little Okotans. Cute/10

1 Like

Yes, I do believe that was the name of a former cast member. I also thought someone may comment on that, but it was not intentional. It’s an actual name and I just thought it was a good name.

1 Like

They’re freaking adorable! I love their names too, just by the sounds I can tell their elements.

Nyra’s modified chest having to be like that to fit onto the figure could be a simple fix with the new unity piece, its really small and it adds the silver into the chest

And Kiree’s weapon seems a bit complex for an okotan, especially with her sister just having a sword.

2 Likes